• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Twilight Arbor - Overdone waypoints? Maybe Arah need more?

waypoints ta twilight arbor arah

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RyuuAkari

RyuuAkari

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[BURN]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

I'd like to say Areanet did a great job when adding waypoints, but adding way points say you defeated the Great Nightmare Vine. A waypoint pops up, that's great. Then you choose to do path forward after killing the great nightmare vine. You kill all the nightmare archer in that room an other waypoint pop up. Technically there are like two waypoints next to each other!

What kind of design is that? Two waypoints like in the next chamber? Do they expect us to die that much?

If we think of what it was before the patch there were like two waypoints, one in the beginning of the dungeon. Another in the Great Nightmare Vine room. Now there is 5 way point in TA which are placed pretty close to each other.

I mean its great, but could they do something similar then in Arah since Arah is 10x bigger then TA?

Cause if you personally ask me I'd say Arah requiers more WP then TA does. If not more, then placed in the strategic way.  What are yours thoughts about this?

Oh by the way... think of a waypoint next to giganticus lupicus...

#2 Shadow209

Shadow209

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

Fully agree.
Since waypoint zerging isn't possible anymore, waypoints before every boss fight would remove the annoying running, but without making anything easier.
Haven't been in TA for a while now, so I don't know, where the new waypoints are, but arah definately needs more... well, maybe they're not needed, but it would be really nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users