• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vithal

Vithal

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Is there a reason for the combination of PvP and PvE bag space?

Why don't we have a seperate bag when we go to the Heart of the Mists?

Would it be better for the bags to be separate? If it wouldn't, why wouldn't it?

#2 El Duderino

El Duderino

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2258 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

Well, PvP has lockers, so it doesn't have to take up space in you bank/bags. And, WvW is like a PvE version of PvP. It is ANet's answer to open world PvP, so in essence, it is just an offshoot of PvE.

#3 Jump_N_Move

Jump_N_Move

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Because they are lazy? Because they are under-staffed? Because they didn't think it through fully? There's probably a lot of reasons they could pull out of a hat to explain.

But really they are largely unnecessary. All the skins and boosters go into your locker. You keep you're current armor set on all the times. The only need for pvp bag space is alternate weapon/armor sets. Which their design philosophy is that they don't want people switching builds/armor/weapons on the fly anyway so really there is no need for it.

#4 Bloggi

Bloggi

Savant

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[CRAP]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

It's a good idea to have additional bag space that is only usable for PvP related items. I never used to do any PvP (and almost swore I'd never do it) but got started on it and have been accumulating boosters, salvage kits and such that's just taking up valuable bag space now. I've always wondered if I could put these things elsewhere other than on my mules that are already full of other stuff.

Edit: I just checked again- the only time a PvP salvage kit cannot be deposited in the PvP locker is if we have started using it. An unused full kit can be deposited as per normal. Tokens, salvage materials etc can also be deposited in the PvP locker.

Edited by Bloggi, 20 March 2013 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users