Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * - - 4 votes

Do any of you miss heroes/henchies?


  • Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#1 Dasviidonja

Dasviidonja

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

and wish you could have them in this game? Ima go yes on heroes. The game just feels so empty without them now. I end up playing GW1 more than this now because of the heroes and the Zashien quests and Nicholas the Traveler quests and taking the with me and watching the slaughter everything because of the builds I gave them. That was the FUN of GW1 I think most was building characters skill bars. This game seems to have 1 or 2 templates of skillbar and yer done.

#2 ben911993

ben911993

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 269 posts
  • Guild Tag:[YAAR]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Heroes/henchmen and lack of viable builds are two separate things, but that said, sometimes I miss having heroes. Most mid-level maps in GW2 are barren these days, and I'm lucky to see as much as 5 people in a map like Dredgehaunt Cliffs while doing map completion there. Having heroes would make the loneliness a bit more bearable, or at least a sidekick like was planned early on for GW2.

And I completely agree on the issue of builds. For most professions, there's only a handful of viable builds in GW2. As a warrior in PvE, you're pretty much either going to use greatsword, axe, or sword, the former two being most likely. Whereas in GW1 my warrior had 5 or 6 builds I could switch between at any time, and more I could make if I wanted to experiment. That's one of the main reasons I've been losing interest in GW2; few builds are viable, and switching to a different build could well mean spending loads of gold on getting new armor and weapons.

#3 Gerroh

Gerroh

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 572 posts
  • Location:Ontario, Canada
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Guild Tag:[Nope]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Heroes and henchmen would not work in GW2. Possibly in dungeons, but I don't think Anet would implement something so big for only one part of the game. Even then, we all know Anet's AI programming is terrible and that wasn't much of a problem in GW1, but in GW2 it would be nothing short of a disaster each dungeon run.

I don't miss heroes or hench, I like that I have a guild full of people I can play with at any time. I like that because of the way the game is designed, you don't have to be a certain build or profession to join a dungeon party; you can play whatever you want.

What I do miss about GW1 is how much more "necromancer" necromancer was. In GW1 I could spread horrible misery and make my opponents weak as babies, or as fragile as wet paper. I could also put on a creepy outfit that would be useable by only my profession. I could wear spikes, and tentacles, and bones, and tongues. In GW2 I have to share my armor with the two ninny-frilly-pants professions; mesmers and elementalists.

So now nec is something mostly different, and while I still enjoy it, I liked it more in GW1.

#4 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2246 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

I liked Henchman in that they weren't really that great, but you could use them in a pinch. Heroes kinda killed the cooperative spirit of GW1 and therefore, I will never like them.

#5 Noob On Steroid

Noob On Steroid

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

Honestly, I don't miss them, since I can easily solo the parts in GW2 where I would've used heroes in GW1. So as far as playing solo goes: still possible, so no issues there.

As far as builds go: I don't really mind. I usually find myself settling for one build/playstyle and tweaking that. After a while, if I get tired of it, I'd go for a major overhaul and try something else. You can still do this. Changing every 5 seconds is not really possible, but I never did that anyway.

#6 ShezuTsukai

ShezuTsukai

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 481 posts
  • Location:Coast of Nebraska
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[Soul]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

H/H but especially heroes killed cooperative play in GW1. After NF there was no area you needed to team up with players especially after 7 heroes were allowed.

GW2 is teamwork, combo attacks, synergize on the fly with people you suddenly find yourself with. Like this morning I teamed up with a warrior in a borderland. He used GS so I changed my Thief's build to complement his.

And guilds have become important. I also think alliances need to be added ASAP to help reduce teaming problems for small guilds. But that is kinda another thread.

I GWAMMed with mostly H/H before the survivor title change and never want to go back to being merely a puppet master. Maybe that is the answer, play Necro or Ranger if you needed companions.

#7 Sandpit

Sandpit

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

I haven't missed them except for one bad GW2 design flaw. The 5 man dungeon. If I only have 2 or 3 friends on I would like to be able to play a dungeon. Or, what if I have 5 or 6 friends on? Ether way it's bad.

#8 MisterB

MisterB

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 961 posts
  • Location:In your Tyria, breaking your immersion
  • Guild Tag:[Loot]
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

I miss them every time I see "Victory or Death" in green text in the top-right of my screen.

#9 Daesu

Daesu

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1344 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NPO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

I miss my heroes very much.  There are many Group events in GW2 that I wish there were more people around to help me complete them,  but because these events don't scale, I can never dish out enough damage to kill a champion on my own.  Comparatively, my GW1 heroes team can even clear the foundry without consumables.

Unfortunately, this means that my GW1 characters would forever be more awesome, powerful and capable than any of my GW2 characters because they are stronger and more self-sufficient.  Even deadpan Trahearne owns any of the GW2 playable characters because he is a first-born and has that awesome skill which he can conjure 5 Flesh Golems.  Any GW2 playable necro is a newbie in necromancy, compared to him.  Don't get me started on the mesmer NPC with Logan who can cast Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

As for co-operative playing in GW2, that is pretty much dead in the open world anyway since it is mostly every man for himself.  Many GW2 guilds have died off.  If GW2 has such great co-operative playing, I wouldn't be reading so many threads complaining about playing alone.

Unlike GW1, my characters do not feel like an awesome hero in GW2.  Maybe my GW2 characters are a little bit stronger than the average NPC but certainly weaker than some NPCs.  My GW1 characters, however, are god-like.

Edited by Daesu, 08 April 2013 - 12:37 AM.


#10 ThiaTheMuse

ThiaTheMuse

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Guild Tag:[Slam]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Short answer? No, not at all.

The reason: Because when we had H/Hs we always seemed to be alone. I LIKE having to depend on my fellow players. And I love sorta-grouping with people in the field to get something done.

#11 Impmon

Impmon

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 665 posts
  • Location:Behind you
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postben911993, on 07 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Heroes/henchmen and lack of viable builds are two separate things, but that said, sometimes I miss having heroes. Most mid-level maps in GW2 are barren these days, and I'm lucky to see as much as 5 people in a map like Dredgehaunt Cliffs while doing map completion there. Having heroes would make the loneliness a bit more bearable, or at least a sidekick like was planned early on for GW2.

And I completely agree on the issue of builds. For most professions, there's only a handful of viable builds in GW2. As a warrior in PvE, you're pretty much either going to use greatsword, axe, or sword, the former two being most likely. Whereas in GW1 my warrior had 5 or 6 builds I could switch between at any time, and more I could make if I wanted to experiment. That's one of the main reasons I've been losing interest in GW2; few builds are viable, and switching to a different build could well mean spending loads of gold on getting new armor and weapons.

You do realize even with some npc's along you're essentially still by yourself  :P

I played guildwars vanilla style & the henchman were cannon fodder.  Dead most of the time if you tried to explore any maps.  Most of the time they'd aggro stuff you didn't want them to and get you killed.  I noticed they made Guildwars alot easier then it was at vanilla though.

#12 Daesu

Daesu

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1344 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NPO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostImpmon, on 08 April 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

I played guildwars vanilla style & the henchman were cannon fodder.  Dead most of the time if you tried to explore any maps.  Most of the time they'd aggro stuff you didn't want them to and get you killed.  I noticed they made Guildwars alot easier then it was at vanilla though.

Harder doesn't imply better and easier doesn't imply worse.  The GW1 henchmen are a lot better now after their skill bar revamped.

In both games, you are by yourself most of the time, except that in GW1, you can do almost all content by yourself.  In GW2, you can only do some content by yourself.

#13 rukia

rukia

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 601 posts
  • Location:Oregon
  • Profession:Thief
  • Server:Kaineng

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

Yeah I do because most dead meta or group events are impossible to solo, if I had 4 hero/henchmen I could easily do them by myself.

#14 Chibii

Chibii

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 73 posts
  • Guild Tag:[iBad]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

I miss alecia....

I miss Hero a lot as a mainly solo player, heroes allowed me do all the elite areas of the game without having to worry about a player doing something silly and risking the groups success or failure. I know I couldn't do this as fast has speed clears with heroes in GW1. but at least I knew I was going to actually get through the dungeon or Elite area.

Edited by Chibii, 08 April 2013 - 03:12 AM.


#15 Daesu

Daesu

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1344 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NPO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:41 AM

Yes being overly-reliant on other players is not a good thing.  If you are reliant that means others can dictate terms to you if you need to join their group.  You have to use the build that they specified, be the right profession, have exotic or ascended gear, or maybe even have the right title to prove your capabilities, etc.

At least in GW1, I can easily shrug off any demands if I don't feel like meeting them.  Heroes do not care if you have optimal gear or not, they would fight for you till they drop.  In GW2, if I don't meet the demands that means I can't do the content on my own.  You can try to find a group of people that do not mind your less-than-optimal gear or profession or even your lack of experience in a dungeon, but I am sure such a group of forgiving players would be harder to find in GW2, than to just get your own heroes team going in GW1.

Edited by Daesu, 08 April 2013 - 04:44 AM.


#16 Gamidragon

Gamidragon

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:Somewhere over the Rainbow
  • Guild Tag:[DEAD]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

I miss henchies a lot.  I don't miss heroes even a little.

In fact, I hated heroes and I still do. =/

#17 ben911993

ben911993

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 269 posts
  • Guild Tag:[YAAR]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostImpmon, on 08 April 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

You do realize even with some npc's along you're essentially still by yourself  :P


Haha, yes, but it's nice to at least have some npc's with you while going out and exploring and clearing maps. Mid level zones are so unpopulated that they may as well be instances anyways, so it'd be nice to have heroes and hear their banter, a la Dragon Age: Origins or something similar.


View Postrukia, on 08 April 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Yeah I do because most dead meta or group events are impossible to solo, if I had 4 hero/henchmen I could easily do them by myself.

This is the main thing I'd want to stress. I've started working on my first legendary recently, and getting the obsidian shards is gonna be a pain in the ass since I can never seem to find a time when the Balthazar temple is open. I tried doing some of the event chains, and I could only get so far before I run into a group event that's simply impossible to solo. Having heroes, or even a decent sidekick with me, might make it doable.

Alternatively, content could just be better balanced with smaller populations in mind, and with enough participating players, events could scale up to become group events. That way you never run into an impossibly difficult group event while playing solo.

#18 Baron von Scrufflebutt

Baron von Scrufflebutt

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3242 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

I adored h/h.
Having said that, one doesn't need to be exactly the smartest player on this planet to play GW2, yet the AI in this game isn't even reaching those levels. And for the content that you'd want AI helpers, which means the more difficult content, there's just no way that would have been sufficient.

#19 Kerrath

Kerrath

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

no, i don't.

guild wars 1 was at its best when henchmen were considered a waste of a slot, and you were encouraged to bring live players.

once the henchmen got better AIs and you got access to customizable henchmen, there was really no reason to ever interface with another human being ever.

least effort theory.

#20 Bohya

Bohya

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

I loved heroes. They were essentially an extension to your own character, and if you had the perfect cross-hero build synergy, you could take on almost anything. It was like a well oiled clockwork engine that allowed for me to see more content of Guild Wars than I would have ever otherwise. I miss them, but Guild Wars 2 wouldn't make sense to have them.

#21 Daesu

Daesu

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1344 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NPO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

View PostBohya, on 08 April 2013 - 06:42 AM, said:

. I miss them, but Guild Wars 2 wouldn't make sense to have them.

Which is why I hardly play GW2 nowadays.  I simply refuse to ping my gear to any dungeon group requesting that I do, even though my characters are in full exotic.  If people are not interested to help others out, other than helping themselves, then there is no point being a part of their party.

GW1 went through the same phase before heroes, when my mesmer was kicked out of a PUG party to provide space for an elementalist, back when elementalists rule.  That wasn't a good experience for me and I told myself I would never want to be a part of it.

Edited by Daesu, 08 April 2013 - 07:12 AM.


#22 Bryant Again

Bryant Again

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 895 posts
  • Location:Michigan
  • Profession:Warrior

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

The only times I wish I had my heroes and henchies is when I'm exploring content or going through event chains and wham, champion mob. Lornar's pass had a lot of these and it really rustled my jimmies. I was real bummed when I finally found that gear crank to get that quest going and I had to walk away. At least it's all a technicality, and something that can be tweaked through the present scaling systems.

In regards to heroes in GW1, I thought they were a great addition, it allowed players to see content that they normally couldn't. I feel that there was far more problems in how isolated players were from each other.

Edited by Bryant Again, 08 April 2013 - 07:13 AM.


#23 Kerrath

Kerrath

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

View PostDaesu, on 08 April 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

Which is why I hardly play GW2 nowadays.  I simply refuse to ping my gear to any dungeon group requesting that I do, even though my characters are in full exotic.  If people are not interested to help others out, other than helping themselves, then there is no point being a part of their party.
that's because you're pugging.

bring friends.

i came to this game with a pre-established group of buddies and we play the classes we want to play, gear the way we want to gear, intentionally do dungeons with less gear, use voice chat, and realize that if you didn't die you didn't learn anything and if you didn't learn anything it wasn't fun. we levelled together, we do dungeons together, and we do world vs world together as a little group of bandits stopping supply lines and such. its fun as shit. even when we die. even when we die 10 times.

for as long as i play this game i will never have to link my gear or even confine myself to a pre-established meta build comp.

and if you don't have friends, make friends. there's no single correct way to make friends, but there is one way to not make friends, and that's to be a solo player.

Edited by Kerrath, 08 April 2013 - 07:43 AM.


#24 Daesu

Daesu

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1344 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NPO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

View PostKerrath, on 08 April 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

that's because you're pugging.

bring friends.

i came to this game with a pre-established group of buddies and we play the classes we want to play, gear the way we want to gear, intentionally do dungeons with less gear, use voice chat, and realize that if you didn't die you didn't learn anything and if you didn't learn anything it wasn't fun. we levelled together, we do dungeons together, and we do world vs world together as a little group of bandits stopping supply lines and such. its fun as shit. even when we die. even when we die 10 times.

for as long as i play this game i will never have to link my gear or even confine myself to a pre-established meta build comp.

and if you don't have friends, make friends. there's no single correct way to make friends, but there is one way to not make friends, and that's to be a solo player.

And if I am playing with my friends, I would not use my heroes.  Why would anyone prefer to use heroes instead of partying with their friends?

But you see, I have that choice in GW1.  If my friends are not around or if they don't feel like playing that evening, or they are sick or whatever, I can still play that content with heroes if pugs turn out to be unfriendly.  In GW2, however, I am not given that choice.

Edited by Daesu, 08 April 2013 - 07:52 AM.


#25 Kerrath

Kerrath

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

View PostDaesu, on 08 April 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

But you see, I have that choice in GW1.  If my friends are not around or if they don't feel like playing that evening, or they are sick or whatever, I can still play that content with heroes if pugs turn out to be unfriendly.  In GW2, however, I am not given that choice.
i fundamentally do not understand why someone would play an mmo solo, ever. if you don't have any friends online, and you find the pug scene to not be to your taste, well... that's what single player games are for, right?

the problem i had with the h/h system was that i did not ever feel the need to seek out other players to do content. I just grabbed my h/h's, zoned into the mission/zone, and cleared solo. So I never felt the drive or desire to continue to play the GW1 pve beyond finishing the campaigns and full clearing a couple zones.

but in gw2, after hitting max level and doing all the dungeons i still have the drive to continue and push for more content and go do some wvw and have fun because it's a group activity with buddies.

they call this game guild wars. because guilds. don't pug. join a guild or make a guild. if your guild sucks, improve it or join a new one.

also as a small note, every time i hear someone say that they can't play because they're sick i roll my eyes because it's not like school or work where you run the risk of infecting someone. you're at home on your computer in your own room. who cares if you're sick. i suppose if you have a headache, or your sickness debilitates your body severely that you have an excuse, but if you just have the sniffles shut up and log on or have the decency to admit that you just don't want to play. that was a bit off topic but it's a pet peeve of mine.

#26 Daesu

Daesu

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1344 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NPO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

View PostKerrath, on 08 April 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

i fundamentally do not understand why someone would play an mmo solo, ever. if you don't have any friends online, and you find the pug scene to not be to your taste, well... that's what single player games are for, right?

the problem i had with the h/h system was that i did not ever feel the need to seek out other players to do content. I just grabbed my h/h's, zoned into the mission/zone, and cleared solo. So I never felt the drive or desire to continue to play the GW1 pve beyond finishing the campaigns and full clearing a couple zones.

but in gw2, after hitting max level and doing all the dungeons i still have the drive to continue and push for more content and go do some wvw and have fun because it's a group activity with buddies.

they call this game guild wars. because guilds. don't pug. join a guild or make a guild. if your guild sucks, improve it or join a new one.

also as a small note, every time i hear someone say that they can't play because they're sick i roll my eyes because it's not like school or work where you run the risk of infecting someone. you're at home on your computer in your own room. who cares if you're sick. i suppose if you have a headache, or your sickness debilitates your body severely that you have an excuse, but if you just have the sniffles shut up and log on or have the decency to admit that you just don't want to play. that was a bit off topic but it's a pet peeve of mine.

I am not saying that I want to play solo.  This is about having a CHOICE.

With heroes, I can choose to play solo OR I can choose to play with others.  In GW2, you do NOT have that choice, since if you don't play with others, you can't go through certain content.  In GW1, you always have that choice to solo or not.

And of course we all know that in real life, friends are not always online and available 24/7 anytime you want to play either.  So having a choice is still better than not having one.

Edited by Daesu, 08 April 2013 - 08:47 AM.


#27 Coren

Coren

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2395 posts
  • Location:In my lab BOOKAH
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[DRK]

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

What I mostly miss are the stuff heroes said when we were out exploring. Their.dialog changed depending on your story advancement, it also made your character feel like he accomplished something.

To simply walk somewhere and someone say :hey, you're the one who took down the great destroyer, or hey wasn't it you who stopped.the titans? You got to see that in winds of change when you go undercover in the corsair, stone summit, jade brotherhood and... That other gang. When you get spotted, your numerous accolades get thrown at your face, showing how much of an annoying meddler you are to their plans.

It's mostly lack of advancement recognition I miss more than the heroes themselves.

#28 two maces

two maces

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 625 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CCTV]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

View PostKerrath, on 08 April 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:


they call this game guild wars. because guilds. don't pug. join a guild or make a guild. if your guild sucks, improve it or join a new one.


No, Guild Wars is a reference to the guild wars between Orr, Kryta and Ascalon before the Searing.

#29 Geralt Romalion

Geralt Romalion

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

I really miss the heroes of GW1.
Or at least, what they represented for me: strategic depth.
I loved it when I created builds for specific missions or vanquishes, tailored to that area.
Having multiple builds and being free to pick whatever I wanted to bring.
With 8 characters to outfit and give builds of 8 skills of my choice that means I had 64 skills to create a team and strategy with.
Not to mention you had way more build options, since every hero had a minimum of 5-6 builds.
People who claimed you just loaded standard bars and then went fire and forget with it never really played GW1 high end PvE at all.
The so called " meta"  builds were nothing but massive defense balls ( try doing DoA HM or UW HM with a fire and forget attitude, you will be destroyed).
Good players created their own builds and strategies with massive offense and only minimal defense ( and there are multiple cases where these builds differed immensely from the " meta" ), requiring good strategic thinking and being able to quickly react or manually use a skill.

In GW2, you not only have 5 of your skills locked, you have 2 viable builds at best per class.
So I do not miss heroes as a concept, but the strategic depth they stood for.

#30 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Postben911993, on 07 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Heroes/henchmen and lack of viable builds are two separate things, but that said, sometimes I miss having heroes. Most mid-level maps in GW2 are barren these days, and I'm lucky to see as much as 5 people in a map like Dredgehaunt Cliffs while doing map completion there. Having heroes would make the loneliness a bit more bearable, or at least a sidekick like was planned early on for GW2.

And I completely agree on the issue of builds. For most professions, there's only a handful of viable builds in GW2. As a warrior in PvE, you're pretty much either going to use greatsword, axe, or sword, the former two being most likely. Whereas in GW1 my warrior had 5 or 6 builds I could switch between at any time, and more I could make if I wanted to experiment. That's one of the main reasons I've been losing interest in GW2; few builds are viable, and switching to a different build could well mean spending loads of gold on getting new armor and weapons.

Please tell me what builds were viable in GW1 PvE? As far as I know the only realy usefull build was enduring scythe, and perhaps if you felt like balling up all enemies every fight 100b. Any other build was very sub-optimal and thus same situation as now in GW2.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users