#31 Khadroth

Khadroth

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Guild Tag:[vox]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

By the comparison the on-demand block from the shield pretty much shuts down half of the boss mechanics in the game, which is also the reason why guardians are so popular in general.

Erm... You mean projectile deflection? http://wiki.guildwar...d_of_Absorption

#32 Magi

Magi

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Guild Tag:[X]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

Focus doesn't do anything either. Just dodge if you need that focus block so badly. The DPS gain from the explosion is really tiny too. By the comparison the on-demand block from the shield pretty much shuts down half of the boss mechanics in the game, which is also the reason why guardians are so popular in general.

I still think that the easy vuln stacking, regen application, condition removal, and an on-demand 3x block/DPS burst is better than shield. Don't misunderstand, I use my shield on specific fights where necessary, but I still like the utility that focus provides more.

ANYWAYS, getting the thread a bit off-topic.

Just get a GS, tbh.

#33 radiovideo441

radiovideo441

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Funny how you guys revived this topic. I got Juggernaut like 1 month ago :)

#34 Exo Dyo

Exo Dyo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[DV]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

I'm working on my Sunrise at the moment. I hope we'll be able to craft precusors very soon, because I've almost all other of the materials.

#35 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2039 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

I'm working on my Sunrise at the moment. I hope we'll be able to craft precusors very soon, because I've almost all other of the materials.

End of the year, according to Colin's most recent interview. If you can hold out that long ;) And then it will probably take quite a while to craft them, but that's in the stars, still.

#36 Exo Dyo

Exo Dyo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[DV]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

End of the year, according to Colin's most recent interview. If you can hold out that long ;) And then it will probably take quite a while to craft them, but that's in the stars, still.

Since I still need about 20-40 of each T6 materials, like 35 Charged Lodestones and I don't play that much atm because school started, I will have the rest I need about when that comes that. :D

But ty for the heads-up!

Edited by Exo Dyo, 05 September 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#37 lmaonade

lmaonade

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1122 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NGE]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

Funny how you guys revived this topic. I got Juggernaut like 1 month ago :)

good choice, it's a very nice weapon, I absolutely love the liquid effects and the chrome armor shine is just amazing imo

that said, I'm actually going for a Twilight myself, after all my Guardian's name is "to spin is to win", so I gotta fit that theme with a legendary.

#38 pap1965

pap1965

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

got everything i need for sunrise except 34 ascalon tears :) so just waiting for guildies to get online and should have mine by tonight . not sure what me 2nd ledge will be though

#39 Bantay

Bantay

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

I crafted twilight a while ago but now my build revolves around s/f so the whole time I'm running with cof sword and focus :-\ but I'm close to crafting eternal light which is Imo better looking than bolt

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guardian, bolt, legendary, shield, flameseeker, prophecies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users