Where it has gone wrong?
- Guild Wars 2 is such a great game but the character customization is very limited which only focused on faces, i mean seriously how can we see the faces aside from cut scenes and being afk?
- Some Artworks of armors and for it not being in game, yeah i've fell for that trick that's why i bought GW2 because i thought armors will be appealing.
- Gameplay is not problem and it's a new twist unless you've come accross with the targeting system come along with Mesmers having tons of illusion.
- Camera angles.
- I'm sensing a favoritism and pride for lore here.
- No Hairs when you wear a helmet, i've always wanted my long hair babaric toon to wear a helmet and Anet forbids that
- First of all i feel like that female toons are more prioritized than males both in armors and appearance.
- I really liked to play a toon where it wears a warpaint,bad ass beard and armor with furs so i've researched a bit about Norns having a grotesque appearance then i come up with "Norns are not meant to look liked Humans" but then why did they implanted a human face to them?.Imo Anet just added more beards for Norns and intentionally limits the beards for Humans just to support this "Norns are not meant to look liked Humans". P.S Norns look liked humans but in a grotesque appearance, Anet should really watch more viking movies before making a norse viking themed character. No offense.
- Humans has good body physique but bad facial hairs and hairs other than that i have no complaints.
- Sylvari is such a great race but comes with two problem.. bad looking thighs & shoulders .
- Charr is the most bad ass race i've seen but they wear bad head gears. Imo earrings & head accessories could have been better rather than the helmets.
- Asura well no complaints.
- Old Norn, Guild Wars
- Guild Wars 2 Norn(Dat fat hips,Dat short legs )
- In Game Model
- Fan Art
- Jotun Body Type(use this as a concept)
- Charr then
- Charr now
- Sylvari shoulder & thigh
images are reference only and are not mine.
The Old Norn
- Guild Wars 1 Armors & Body Types
- Female Norn Then(just look at that body types, that's what i call a Norn!)
- Female Norn Now( wtf human with exotic look??)
Heavy Armor Opinions
- Norns should have more furs instead of cheap texture metal plates after all they're savage barbarians.
- Humans should have more Armor with Clothes and capes!.
- Sylvaris should have a crystal armors so we can see the glows or wooden armors imbued with metal or brass .
- Charrs should have tribal looking sets.
- Asura should have steam punk gears or sci-fi .
- Norns still needs furs .
- Humans need hoodies!!! and bandit masks, personally i don't like the medium headgears but i do also like a few.
- Sylvaris also needs hoodies and bandit mask also they should have more leafs or grass imbued in their gears.
- Charrs needs to show more skin and long clothes with their medium armors.
- Asura should have masks with few steam punk implants and one sided heavy armor for either left of right arms and long garbs. Why? because they are small and we can't see any detail even how beautiful the armor they wear.
Edited by Corvo, 20 May 2013 - 04:03 PM.