The Lincolncast is still trucking, and we're happy to bring you another interview with Arenanet Level Artist and Super Adventure Box designer, Josh Foreman. Specifically, tune in for some interesting details about future instalments of Super Adventure Box and an in-depth discussion of how it was made.
(Recorded May 10th) Another journey of ultimate challenge to the fantasy world of Hyrule. What? Josh Foreman joins us once more for a peek into the development process for Super Adventure Box and things yet to come! (Guild Wars 2 stuff starts at 21:30)
Streaming (audio only):
Music: "Super Adventure Box: Main Theme" by Maclaine Diemer & Leif Chappelle
Featured Members: Thurbleton, selfconfessedcynic, Dourin, Shinboy630, No0b0rAmA
Run time: 2:15:03
Topics for the week:
- (Guild Wars 2 stuff happens at around 0:21:30)
- We open with what Josh has been playing, including Skyrim, Bioshock 1, Fez, Mark of the Ninja and more.
- Questions start with a detailed look into the development process for Super Adventure Box
- A development timeline - how long these things actually take
- Holy cow, part 2 sounds really cool!
- Why oldschool graphics don't come easy
- Thoughts on small content updates vs large content updates
- Reward systems - the positives and negatives
- How to integrate new content with live content
- ... and a whole bunch more!
- Check out Josh's latest side projects at scrybe.deviantart.com
- Shinboy has his review for Blood Dragon up on plugandplaygaming.com
- Playstation Plus is hella awesome! (and EU guys can still get Thomas Was Alone and Catherine for free!)
- Don't click these three links: One , Two , Three .
- Check out our twitch streams at twitch.tv/shinboy630 , /dourin and /thurbleton
- Visit the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb...ther/35-554129/
Podbean Direct Download Link
Liked the show? Subscribe!
iTunes | RSS