Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[LH]
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Hi guys.
This is a project I’ve been working on my free time for all of us to enjoy :). I did it thinking that everybody deserves to know of the history that the players and the staff at Arenanet are building. Events that changed the course of our online world forever and a history that otherwise would be lost.

I tied together the events in the entire Fire and Frost saga to my character, looking at them in a personal and maybe different way and going all the way to the end. Sadly, I was not able to round all of the little details in the story, because it would be hours to no end. It’s not much I confess, but I hope you like it. And maybe, in a year or two, when a new friend or a nephew or perhaps even a new girlfriend joins you in the game and Frostbite has become this huge devourer, you will tell them: “Hey, want to see when Rox and Frostbite met?” and will link them to my video.

I’ll try to make more videos and improve in the process!
Please enjoy.

Edited by Dax01, 20 May 2013 - 04:44 AM.

#2 Doctor Overlord

Doctor Overlord

If you hate MMOs....

• Members
  • 5204 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

Cool to see someone doing this kind of thing!      I think the intent is a good one to provide people with background on lore for those who might have missed it or for new players.

If I could make a suggestion, could you create a 'Cliff Notes' version of the video with just the highlights?    An hour long video is a bit long.  If the purpose is to relate the lore and story then showing the entirety of the combats is not really needed, just showing the start and endings would edit things down a good bit I think.  

Always neat seeing fan-videos, keep it up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users