• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tal El Hawkins

Tal El Hawkins

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

With the recent sale of the character slot, I have bought myself a 8th slot for my last profession.

When I got the new slot in my account, I am surprised to see that I cannot see all 8 of my characters in the login screen (the login screen can see only 7 character slots).

I am assuming here that to be able to see 8 slots would be the optimal number as there are 8 profession in the game. Hence I am hoping Anet would change the login to support 8 slots instead of 7.

I understand that this is a low priority request and most probably be ignored :(

So how about you guys? What would be the optimal number of characters you would like to see in the login screen?

#2 ExplosivePinata

ExplosivePinata

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TRA]
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

I'm the same, I have one toon I have to scroll to see as I bought slots so I could have one of each profession. I can't imagine it would be hard to give us an option to fit/scale all character slots to fit them all on the login screen (probably not so much with people that have 10+ toons).

Imagine if you had to scroll to see one of Destiny's Edge. That's a bit of an extreme example but I think there should be room for one of each profession without scrolling on the main page.

#3 Kattar

Kattar

Your Shoulder to Cry On

• Administrators
  • 2167 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

Moved to the more correct forum.

You are fooling yourself, user. Nothing here is what it seems. ANet is not the plucky hero, Guru is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena.

Questions about moderation? For the love of Balthazar ask them here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users