#1 Shayne Hawke

Shayne Hawke

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1277 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LiES]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

Because being a good racer in Rollerbeetle Racing is no longer in style.

I have no love left for ANet, but I could not pass up an opportunity at another racing minigame.  There may be no leaderboard and no reason to compete for time, but that doesn't mean I can't push for the fastest time I can manage.

For those of you out there who are struggling to finish, I hope this offers a guide on how to play (where to go, where to use skills, etc).  Those of you who are fast can take this and do it better, because this is by no means perfect.

If anyone wants to ask questions about SS or start a discussion about it here, I'll entertain responding.

#2 Mister Stygian

Mister Stygian

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

I have beaten that time not even using the shortcut-which I never do because I would rather wait by the ribbon for the next guy to cross than already be standing by chest. I scrolled to the end just to see the remainder time to compare and noticed two chances you missed for maximizing time just there.  The fire crystal you get slightly behind the landing point before the pipe suspended in air should be saved for that pipe and you should use the wood rail to hug the wall where you dropped off to the left and took the long way.  Anyway, I like the fire burst out of air you use which I never tried before, it could be useful in some spots where I use a lightning jump. I bet on a clean run using every advantage, a player could finish with 5:30 left.

Edited by Mister Stygian, 12 July 2013 - 06:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users