#1 Castaa

Castaa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Dark]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

My seventh and final kite is in the WvW jumping puzzle.  I would like it because it'll give me 20 achievement points if I can get it. I've never really ventured into this zone or WvW in general. I'm decent at jumping puzzles in general. I have no experience with GW2 pvp.

Any advice to make getting this kite in such a hostile place?  Should I try it at 5 AM when the least amount of people are online griefing? One plus is that I have any of the 8 profession classes (at lvl 80) to attain it. If that makes any difference, I don't know.  Usually, I use my ranger for all jumping puzzles.

#2 darksuzaku

darksuzaku

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

If you have never ventured into the eternal battlegrounds puzzle it's better that you try it when there's barely anyone that can grief you. The puzzle itself is not that hard, but if there are enemies it can become a nightmare to complete, specially if you don't know the puzzle.

Alternatively you can try going with a goup of people from your guild to make enemy encounters easier to deal with, or even better, if there's a mesmer at the end of the puzzle it can portal you from the beggining right to the end section of the puzzle where the comet itself is placed.

Also, take in mind that the puzzle itself contains in most sections a fountain of invisibility that can be useful. Just youtube it to find the locations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users