3 replies to this topic

#1 Mantisse

Mantisse

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

Greetings,
I find myself writing here the fourth time already, haha, sorry about it, but I've no idea what the hell's going on anymore. Once again, I hope it's okay to post in this part of the forum... I don't know if it's a common bug, or if it was written here already, if so, I must've missed it - sorry.

So the problem is that when in a party, if a person gets away to a certain distance, it disappears (the party member icon goes to a common black silhouette). As if she/he isn't on the same map, or it shows the dot somewhere completley differently. Even if the player teleports, sometimes the same happens and they say they're right besides me. As if they were in a different game dimension, so to say. I can't invite the player into my instance story either.
All started to happen after the latest patch, and I don't know if anyone else has this issue other than me and an another friend of mine?
Getting quite annoying.

Thanks in advance :/

#2 Mantisse

Mantisse

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Huh.. okayyy.. Seems like really no one can help? My friend who is having the issue sent a ticket just a few moments ago. I can't play the game this way, it's seriously annoying..

#3 maraugh

maraugh

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Are you and other party members in the same server? I think that if you are from different servers the icon goes black.
sorry i cant help you more than that.

#4 Mantisse

Mantisse

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

View Postmaraugh, on 29 July 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Are you and other party members in the same server? I think that if you are from different servers the icon goes black.
sorry i cant help you more than that.
Yes, we are. Same server. The icon going black is normal while the player is on another map I believe, but not when it's right infront of you and ou still cannot see him.. and sometimes the level shows '0' Zero. I have no idea what the bloody hell it's happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users