I have a warrior, thief and elementalist.
2 80s and elementalist on the way.
I want to gear, play/specialise each class in one of the three areas, namely WvW, dungeons and Open world.
Primarily so I can trait and gear for it without changing it for a diff play style.
Eg. - Swiftness nor 25% speed are essential in dungeons but would be for open world and WvW.
- Providing some sort of buffs or support would be ideal in dungeons but not so much in open world.
- Having strong single target DPS is more important (at times) in dungeons than open world
- having mobility is important in WvW but not so much elsewhere
I think 80% zerker gear will apply to all three areas of play (also depends on traits).
My activities in each play type:
- WvW will be mostly going with Zerg with some roaming/solo on dolyaks and flipping supply centres.
- dungeons, I do all dungeons, not specifically just speed runs but with guildies, etc
- open world is basically dragon bosses, jumping puzzles, DEs, living stories, etc
I love all three classes and its mechanics and am having a hard time deciding which to specialise where.
I tried doing all three areas with all 3 classes and can't decide so i would appreciate ur opinions.
Which class (warrior, thief, elememtalist) would u play in dungeon, open world, and WvW.
And why? one class for each play type.
Warrior/thief/elementalist FOR open world/dungeon/WvWwarrior thief elementalist wvw dungeon open world
1 reply to this topic
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, thief, elementalist, wvw, dungeon, open world
The Colosseum - PvP Discussion →
Stonemist Castle →
Athenaeum Chamber - Detailed Discussion →
Vigil Academy (PvE) →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users