Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:51 PM
A few comments:
1. Any build that spends more than 10 points in tools tends to use medkit as the healing skill. This is because the 15-point minor trait is strong when used this way.
2. In a condition build, Scope isn't all that great. With condition damage in your build, I'd be looking for more ways to get bleeds or fire uptime. Also PvE mechanics encourage stacking, and if you are further than 600 range, you may be missing group buffs such as For Great Justice.
3. If you have points in alchemy and tools, theres no reason to not get Invigorating Speed. Vigor is just amazing and makes fights such as the grawl fractal boss just so much easier.
4. Incin Power is really situational now. That internal cooldown is a massive nuisance, but that 5 seconds of burning is pretty nice; Pair it with Condition duration food and you get about 7 seconds of burning from that trait. But theres issues with multiple-target fights. Its not the biggest of deals. Luckily explosives trait tree is one of the best for engineers and has other options that are viable. Also burning is pretty common in groups with guardians and elementalists.
5. I'd try to work the 5-point Firearms trait, Sharpshooter into a build. With Condition duration food, it gives you bleed stacks that last 5 seconds especially with how much fury is in your build.