2 replies to this topic

#1 Decollete

Decollete

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

My character is wearing an infused Red Ring of Death (offensive infusion).
I also have an infused Snaff's Gyre (offensive infusion also) sitting in storage that can be converted to Berserker.

#1 Will I be able to wear this?
#2 What do you think about having 2 more offensive infusions (although I will probably just put +5 Agony from simple versatile infusion)?

#2 Nyid

Nyid

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[HERO]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

1.) Yes you should be able to do this. You cannot have two ascended items of the same name (they are meant to be unique). However, from what I know changing stats will not alter the name, so you can change MF gear into anything and avoid a conflict (assuming you didn't have two of the same named items to begin with). Note: There are two different named items for every stat combination.
2.) Won't make any difference unless you plan to make the stat+AR infusions. In my opinion they're way too expensive to justify the minor role they play.

#3 Crius

Crius

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[HzH]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

Ascended vendor items are unique so you can't have more than one of the same item equipped.  This is also the reason why there are both offensive and defensive infusion versions of each stat set for rings and accessories.  Unless you're relying on a few extra defensive stats, I don't see the problem with wearing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users