• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Want to obtain Arah armor set, But it's impossible ..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tomus

Tomus

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm Tomus, and I really want Arrah armor for my Necromancer. But its is hard to get it. I am in czech guild where is no one do Arah runs sometimes. Is there any guild/party that is do Arah dungeon and what can I join?

I have my necromancer equipedd in full exotic set, and have guardian full equiped in exotic too.

#2 linlin

linlin

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Just wait till anet will introduce the LFG option (17.9.). It will be easier to find group also for dungeons.

#3 lmaonade

lmaonade

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NGE]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

browse gw2lfg at the time of daily reset (if possible), there should be some groups around since some people do in fact do it.

Other than that, yeah there aren't many options for people to do Arah, since many people avoid it like the plague, for reasons unknown

#4 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

You do know that you can solo Arah right? I mean a whole path not just lupicus...

Plenty of youtube video's showing berserker warriors completing arah solo, full paths of arah. Even seen one of necro.

Have you try this site? http://gw2lfg.com/

Also can wait for lfg in game tool which im sure will be awesome..

Edited by Eon Lilu, 05 September 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#5 Zhaitan

Zhaitan

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

If the solution to LFG problem is to run solo a 5-man dungeon, it's truly a sad state of the game.

@OP - You can do Arah Paths with Pick up Groups. It may take some time to get people but, there are many people who are trying to do exactly what you want to do. Best thing to do is to scan gw2lfg.com and look for Arah dungeon explorable. Keep refreshing the page time to time and you will find a group. Once you find a group that succeeds, friendlist them and try to set up groups with some of them in future. Keep building your friendlist with good players and you will have a good time. Again, it may take you a few days to get a group going, but, you will zoom thru eveything once you get some of your good pugs in your friendlist. I pugged every single dungeon to dungeon master. I have done Arah numerous times but, it took me a while to set up a group and to build contacts.

Good Luck.

#6 typographie

typographie

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1792 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Using PUGs and gw2lfg may additionally be an effective (if somewhat hit-and-miss) way to find a guild that runs this sort of content regularly. That's how I found my guild.

#7 Haruka Zahm

Haruka Zahm

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Guild Tag:[RED]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostEon Lilu, on 05 September 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

You do know that you can solo Arah right? I mean a whole path not just lupicus...

Plenty of youtube video's showing berserker warriors completing arah solo, full paths of arah. Even seen one of necro.

It took this fellow four hours to solo Arah P3 on his necro.   FOUR HOURS.  That's not including all the time spent on testing routines and builds, evaluating results, more testing, more evaluating, etc.  It only is for that run.

It'd be a LOT faster to use gw2lfg.com

View PostEon Lilu, on 05 September 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

Hehe.  Yeah, sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users