• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

This is not MY guide its The Great Assassins Guide off the GW2 forums i think it will be helpful so i am posting it here
This guide has one purpose: To teach people how to damage a world boss. This is nothing new, but there are some Tequatl specific stuff I noticed at the bottom:
Damaging Tequatl Guide
The best skills for this fight are ones that fit some of these criteria:
  • Skills that pulse in a field (He can’t move, so he has to take the full damage)
  • Skills that can hit multiple parts of him (He has multiple places you can hit him, if you can hit more than one, your skill becomes twice as powerful).
    • AoE
    • Piercing
  • Skills the rely on power damage
  • Skills that deal more damage when the target is suffering from a condition (He always has all conditions on him)
Engineer
  • Freeze Grenade
  • Grenade Barrage
Grenades are the way to go for engineer. What else is new?
Elementalist
  • Meteor Shower
  • Fiery Rush (Fiery Greatsword)
  • Flame Wave (Fiery Greatsword)
  • Ice Bow
All of these can and should be brought on an ele. Don’t target Tequatl and use Fiery Rush through him to deal crazy amounts of damage to him. When the elite is on recharge, hit him with ice bow and then switch to staff. This is the best damage against a world boss in the game.
Necromancer
  • Life Transfer
  • Well of Corruption
  • Well of Suffering
  • Deathly Claws (Lich Form)
Very possible to bring all of these. Good placement could have the wells tick double.
Guardian
  • Whirling Wrath (Careful with this one)
  • Symbol of Wrath
  • Smite
Smite is the safest and best way to deal damage.
Warrior
  • Hundred Blades
  • Whirlwind Attack
  • Arcing Arrow
  • Hammer Shock
  • Rifle Skills with Crack Shot trait (This makes all rifle skills pierce. Kill shot gogo!)
  • Whirling Axe
  • Tremor
Rifle with piercing and a longbow seem like the way to go here.
Mesmer
  • Mind Wrack
  • Phantasmal Berserker
  • Chaos Storm
  • Illusionary Duelist
Make sure you have Signet of Illusions if you are going for Tequatl. That shockwave hits like a truck! The faster you can put out Illusionary Duelists, the better, so all recharge traits help.
Ranger
  • Barrage (Careful!)
  • Longbow and Shortbow with Piercing Arrows trait
  • Split Blade
  • Any Drake Pet
Drake + longbow + shortbow and stick to the side of him so the piercing works.
Thief
  • Cluster Bomb
  • Trick Shot
  • Pistols With Bouncing Trait
Spam it!
Charr
  • Artillery Barrage
  • Fire Rocket Barrage
In case you don’t have a good AoE on your class coughmesmerscough. I assume we’ll be seeing a lot of the ever so common…charr mesmer.
To me, these are the damage kings:
  • Elementalist

• Warrior

• Ranger

• Thief

• Engineer

• Necromancer

• Guardian

• Mesmer
Doing Melee Damage
Despite what people say about melee, you can definitely melee this guy. You need to pick your moments, but there’s a few that I noticed:
  • When Tequatl pulls his hands back to summon the fingers, he’s not going to shockwave for a bit. Totally open.
  • When Tequatl is fearing everyone, pop stability and wreck his dirty kitten .
  • Just after Tequatl finishes shockwave, he doesn’t attack as much.
If you pay attention to when he goes for the slam on shockwave, you can EASILY dodge or jump it. I suggest dodging as it’s much more consistent.
The best place to do melee damage to him was his front left foot I found. There’s a little island that it is on and you can even clearly see the red circles there.
Tarnished Coast got him to 10% today. LETS KILL THIS TACO TONIGHT

Other Things to do and not to do During this fight
Unfortunately, due to how long it takes to rez defeated players when you’re combat-locked, it’s just not viable to rez defeated players. You lose critical damage and risk dying yourself.
That is an unfortunate side-effect of the downed/defeated system. Downed = rez if at all possible. Defeated = don’t risk it. Until they change that system, that’s how it’ll be played.
Running zerkers gear is pointless to a point Unless your killing Adds cuas you cant crit on tequatle withs tones and tone of people in the area Bring Skills like Battle standered and Natures renewal Help out alot.

Please post tactics (not sarcasm) for Tequatl below:
For Everyone
- If you die, use a WP and get back. Staying dead scales up the event even though you are not participating.
- From ANET (Crystal Reid.2481)

Stacks of Hardened Scales do not reduce incoming damage. It is just a complete invulnerability at 20 stacks until the Bone Walls are killed.

- Use Sigil/Powerful Potion of Undead Slaying for 10% more damage against him and 10% less damage taken.

- Tequatl cannot be Critically Hit, so if you’re devoted to attacking him use Power gear primarily. Soldier’s or Carrion is perfectly fine and pretty safe for learning.

Berserker/Melee Tips
  • If pure melee, try to remove poison fingers. They cause high damage to those on turrets
Turret Tips
1) All turret people need to be in a party who has the dragon as its marked target, keeping that thing targeted with so much else going on was impossible on my own, and I missed many shots with skill #2.
2) Each turret needs to support the others with skill #3 (this clears the poison field and will save the zerg, more on that later)

3) The zerg stands clumped in front of the turrets and not at the dragon’s feet, this allows turret skills 3-5 to be targeted easily, and in the picture, all 3 turrets get to combine the firing of these buffs, it also allows easy aoe heals, condition removals and rez (think Alpha of CoE 2 & 3)
4) The zerg’s #1 priority is defending those turrets, clearing out mobs and fingers, when this is satisfactory they can turn and range (only) the dragon. thanks to I
nimicus.7162

Turrets (thanks to Broadicea.8294)
-1 Stake Thrower – Fires a stake, 1s recharge.
-2 Scale Penetration – Reduces his armor, 12s recharge (important for ensuring walls stay down and don’t interfere with DPS)
-3 Poison Cleanse (aoe) – 5s recharge
-4 Hylek Elixir (aoe) – pulses 1 stack might, fury, and quickness once per second for 8 seconds. 15s recharge (EXTREMELY useful for increasing DPS)
-5 Hylek Salve – Protection, Regen, Vigor, 5.5s ,15s recharge

Also if you have grievers on turrets let the mobs kill them then take the turrets from them they cant survive just sitting on it they also will not sit on it the whol fight with out at least dieing once.

Items That will help boost your DPS
Do they all stack?
Couldn´t find it on the wiki.
They would boost the dmg a lot and make the event much easier.

Bowl of Seaweed Salad
60% chance to gain Swiftness.png Swiftness (10s) when you kill a foe
+10% damage while moving
+10 Experience from kills

Powerful Potion of Undead Slaying
+10% damage vs undead
-10% damage from undead
+10 Experience from kills

Superior Sigil of Undead Slaying
+10% Damage vs. Undead
Superior Sigil of Force
+5% Damage Damage
Strength Booster
Double-click to consume to gain a buff that increases your damage by 5% for one hour.

Armor sets That are needed Are:
PVT:POWER is probably the best for whatever teams are dpsing him directly. So, believe it or not, PVT is probably best for the zergs going in to fight him head on.

BERSERKER/VALK/ASSASSINS: If you’re defending the turrets I’d bring much more, assassins/valk/zerk. KILL ANY THING ATTACKING TURRET USERS as fast as possible considering how we can’t crit Tequatl fighting him head on in this is suicidal.

SHAMANS/GIVERS/SENTINELS: If you’re rezing or are on a turret helping the melee attacks and removing scale buffs. Givers helps boost the length of buffs and the tougness will make you more resistant to dps Vitality gear also give you some protection against condition draining your health.

Edited by Gypsy Danger, 18 September 2013 - 12:25 AM.

#2 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Also to add that potion's of powerful undead slaying work very well here and Sigils of undead slaying

Another thought, contributing the damage indirectly – if tons and tons of people go down, equip rez skills, like War banner elite, etc. to get them back up and contributing again.

Edited by Gypsy Danger, 17 September 2013 - 09:53 PM.

#3 Castaa

Castaa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Dark]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

I'm having trouble seeing what's hitting me and my frame rate is so low during fights it makes dodging really difficult.

Boss Week!

#4 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

View PostCastaa, on 17 September 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

I'm having trouble seeing what's hitting me and my frame rate is so low during fights it makes dodging really difficult.

Boss Week!

Have you tried lowering your graphics if so and your still having frame problems trying using a program like battle ping wtf Fast or another latency reducing program.

Edited by Gypsy Danger, 17 September 2013 - 10:07 PM.

#5 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1179 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

I guess Anet didn`t recieve memo about balance......they either do stuff easy that 5 year old can solo......or make crap that 100 people can fail on !

First of all i would like to describe what happened.....about 100 or more people (who would count) showed up and started pounding on overgrown lizard called Tequatl The Toothless (new name since he lost all his teeth for clues), just to be owned in so many NEW ways that is ridiculous.Also may i just point out if they are kind enough to bring new system of battle, could we ask for just a hint.....i think dude that was working on those either died or was fired.
I don`t understand why Anet insist on large scale battles when even smaller bring down to knees PC that cost couple of thousand ?
Do we need to steal computers from NASA to play the damn game ? Last time they added so called fix or managing system for particle effects, that by the way does absolutely nothing !
And now this event that you need so many people....realy ?

End of story 15 min of rezzing (and yeah to OP your melee advice has no ground since you drop from single hit) he lost 10% of HP, complete confusion and XX of people wondering what the hell those platforms do (except imitating Sonic Hedgehog jumping) complete fail.....which makes me consider should i ever go back and try that thing again !

#6 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostAlex Dimitri, on 17 September 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

I guess Anet didn`t recieve memo about balance......they either do stuff easy that 5 year old can solo......or make crap that 100 people can fail on !

First of all i would like to describe what happened.....about 100 or more people (who would count) showed up and started pounding on overgrown lizard called Tequatl The Toothless (new name since he lost all his teeth for clues), just to be owned in so many NEW ways that is ridiculous.Also may i just point out if they are kind enough to bring new system of battle, could we ask for just a hint.....i think dude that was working on those either died or was fired.
I don`t understand why Anet insist on large scale battles when even smaller bring down to knees PC that cost couple of thousand ?
Do we need to steal computers from NASA to play the damn game ? Last time they added so called fix or managing system for particle effects, that by the way does absolutely nothing !
And now this event that you need so many people....realy ?

End of story 15 min of rezzing (and yeah to OP your melee advice has no ground since you drop from single hit) he lost 10% of HP, complete confusion and XX of people wondering what the hell those platforms do (except imitating Sonic Hedgehog jumping) complete fail.....which makes me consider should i ever go back and try that thing again !

Tragically sorry your or any one else computer cant run this that's not my fault also the platforms help you get to the other areas faster to help defend. Also if your running zerker gear you will drop fast end of discussion. I think there is a video guide on how this fight works if that helps you out some. Also Battle slandered and natures renewal are also very good skills to use here to help with rezing

Edited by Gypsy Danger, 17 September 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#7 Castaa

Castaa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostGypsy Danger, on 17 September 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Have you tried lowering your graphics if so and your still having frame problems trying using a program like battle ping wtf Fast or another latency reducing program.

Ya I should.  I only have tried the fight once.  We got him down to 80% health when the timer ran out.

#8 Skyward

Skyward

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

In fact Anet re-introduces one of the game mechanics which GW1 made very succesful: a boss who only can be slain by doing the one and only correct thing. For a lot of GW1 players it was a big frustration to play for 2 hours to meet such a endlevel boss. But there Always was 1 way to beat him. And once players figured it out the only thing left was doing the right thing without fumbling. This will go the same way. Within 2 weeks the mob knows how to beat the dragon and fortunately this time its not necessary to play for 2 hours in a dungeon first ;)

#9 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1179 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

I didn`t say it`s your fault mate, it`s Anet`s fault for crapy optimization, i payed my PC hefty and it runs even that absurd game Crysis 3 with some dignity yet somehow fails short for GW2 !
On other note yes i was in zerker gear but couple of my buddies were on pretty defensive guardians/warriors and i spended most of the time rezzing them.....their exact phrase was "damn dragon just bitch slapped me" !

#10 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostAlex Dimitri, on 17 September 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I didn`t say it`s your fault mate, it`s Anet`s fault for crapy optimization, i payed my PC hefty and it runs even that absurd game Crysis 3 with some dignity yet somehow fails short for GW2 !
On other note yes i was in zerker gear but couple of my buddies were on pretty defensive guardians/warriors and i spended most of the time rezzing them.....their exact phrase was "damn dragon just bitch slapped me" !

My guilds warriors were in Full  PvT gear meleeing this guy some were having problems telling when he was shock waving so our ranged guildys pointed out when one was coming and that shaved off the many deaths we had. I was on  my Guardian full PvT also helping by spamming aegis and empower poping stand your grounds for his fear attack witch seemed to get buffed a bit. You cant crit on Tequatle until the megalaser hits him so using zerkers is pointless uptill that point so your just lowering you over all dps using that set

#11 Beso

Beso

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MM]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Has any 1 even got him to p2 yet (used the laser) ?

also i gotta say that this is what guildwars 2 was lacking actual hard content where ppl need to organize them selfs in order to prevail

i didnt wna say this coz i know it will bring alot of useless arguments but this kinda reminds me of wow boses :)
one of the best things blizz did was boss fights, good luck arena net thats a good start !

Edited by Beso, 17 September 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#12 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

Also if you have grievers on turrets let the mobs kill them then take the turrets from them they cant survive just sitting on it they also will not sit on it the whol fight with out at least dieing once.

#13 Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

I have updated and added to the guide and will continue to do so if any one else has any tips to point out plz do

#14 Oni Link

Oni Link

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[SYG]
  • Server:Whiteside Ridge

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostAlex Dimitri, on 17 September 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I don't know your specs but mine PC has a Intel i5 3570k CPU and a Nvidia GTX 660 Ti. With all details set to maximum AND Character Model Limit / Quality to Lowest, I can do this fight without any noticeable FPS drop, the game is fluid. I bought the hardware just before GW2 launch, paying 220 euros for CPU and 320 for GPU (it was pretty expensive, since it was just released). Now you can afford better hardware with lower prices.

Ok, back to topic. I just came from a try where we reached around 55% (it was close to half but second laser event didn't pop, so it wasn't 50%).
The basic strategy we used (or tried to use, since there are always some players doing what they want and going randomly):
  • One commander at west leg. All west turrets shooting "poison cleanse" (skill #3) and "AOE might/fury/quickness" (skill#4) on him.
  • One commander at east leg. All east turrets shooting at him.
  • Half of players at each commander, close to him, so everyone benefits from turrets shots.
  • One commander with tag turned off at each turret site. Tag popped on if there was any issue at turrets (never needed).
  • From 10 to 15 players at each turret site to defend turret users.
  • During battery phase, both commander at turret sites popped up the tag to split the zerg in four parts (each for every battery plus the cannon).
  • Note: North battery seems very easy to defend, it lost nearly no HP, while East and West went a bit under 50%.
  • After megalaser shot, massive rush at Tequatl for a DPS burst. A mistake we did here was the poor poison cleansing during DPS burst, a lot of players has fallen.
  • Repeat from beggining.

#15 davadude

davadude

Seraph Guardian

• News Correspondents
  • 1286 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[Team]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostCastaa, on 17 September 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

Boss Week!

Switching your final two options to lowest will provide a boost of 15-25 FPS.
Davadude - Guru Village Idiot

#16 Swoopeh

Swoopeh

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[SoF]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

There is a fun factor in finding out how things work, the whole reason for the update was that the world bosses were an afk DPS affair. Don't get mad because you failed to kill him the first dozen of times. Last night I did it for the first time, I just stayed at a distance because I wasn't sure what was going to happen and killed bone fingers. Didn't die once because you have a much clearer view of whats going on then. Plus that makes the wave jumpy ach easy to get.

Do we need to steal computers from NASA to play the damn game ?

My 4 year old PC with GTX460 card runs this event fine with max settings as long as I disable shadows and set character (detail) limit to low.

We got him to 70% last night, I'm not sure if this is because we had too few people around or because there weren't enough people in turrets. I do hope that it's the latter, otherwise that means smaller servers won't be able to do this.

Edited by Swoopeh, 18 September 2013 - 08:14 AM.

#17 beadnbutter32

beadnbutter32

Sylvari Specialist

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

The single most important factor is (as with WvW, it's no coincidence Blackgate is the leading WvW server) is numbers.  So much damage is needed, you really have zero chance unless you have close to 100+ players there, and most of them are on the same voice chat channel.

Anet did a 180 on world boss scaling.  Now you have to have the map full and everyone on the map at the fight.

The most important skill used by the first ones to beat Quat  was swiping that credit card for the transfer.  Sure  you can guest since it's PVE, but your really not welcome, see all the blackgate posts QQing about guesters.

I hope the 15 minutes of fame was worth it for all the bandwagoners.

Edited by beadnbutter32, 18 September 2013 - 11:23 AM.

#18 turbo234

turbo234

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Dragonbrand

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

View Postbeadnbutter32, on 18 September 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

The single most important factor is (as with WvW, it's no coincidence Blackgate is the leading WvW server) is numbers.  So much damage is needed, you really have zero chance unless you have close to 100+ players there, and most of them are on the same voice chat channel.

Anet did a 180 on world boss scaling.  Now you have to have the map full and everyone on the map at the fight.

The most important skill used by the first ones to beat Quat  was swiping that credit card for the transfer.  Sure  you can guest since it's PVE, but your really not welcome, see all the blackgate posts QQing about guesters.

I hope the 15 minutes of fame was worth it for all the bandwagoners.

Someone's mad. You don't need any of what you just said. It's just going to take a bit for everyone to adjust to the different mechanics and figure out how to take him down just like any other major change. Then a few people will take charge and help out the few people who don't understand the event too well. Get over it, we finally have good hard content.

#19 Oni Link

Oni Link

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[SYG]
  • Server:Whiteside Ridge

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Just received this link from a guild mate, don't know where he found it:
https://docs.google....n7t0/edit?pli=1

#20 Castaa

Castaa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Here's a full video of the first kill of him.

http://www.twitch.tv/flickky/c/2951634

#21 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1179 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Interesting video, but the guy filming got fabulous reward 3 greens, dragonite and yellow boots.....knowing how Anet scales loot well with how hard event is do you really think this will last ?

I`m not against hard content but i strongly believe that it should be "pro choice" not everybody invited (needed) kind of open world event !
Reason behind this is rather simple, people willing to do this kind of stuff will organize well for it, random players will never listen or do what they have been told and once they see that loot is almost basic old crap you can get from any other boss they will not even bother comming to event, leaving bunch of those who want unable to do it at all !!!

#22 Redhawk2007

Redhawk2007

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Anyone know if you have to protect the NPCs around the laser to get it to fire?

#23 whodini

whodini

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

this sounds like more fun than scarlet events and champ farming. my head spins in circles cuz the lack of fighting.  running around spamming ur most powerful skill then spamming #1 skill. pointless gaming. I'm a weekend player. my job is otr. disable those weekday gaming hrs. now I can't wait :)

#24 MazingerZ

MazingerZ

Golem Rider

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2274 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[CYRL]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

My guide:

Guest to Blackgate.
It's okay to enjoy crap if you're willing to admit it's crap.
Every patch is like ArenaNet walking out onto the stage of the International Don't Kitten Up Championship, and then proceeding to shiv itself in the stomach 30 times while screaming "IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

#25 Moharis Frostreign

Moharis Frostreign

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[AI]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostMazingerZ, on 19 September 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

My guide:

Guest to Blackgate.

Some of the major guilds from BG doing Tequatl guested to ET last night to avoid all the guesting. I'd be careful of just randomly guesting over to a successful server and make an effort to network with someone from that server. Know people first, let them know that you'd like to be part of the event, and go from there.

#26 Castaa

Castaa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

New video breaking down the strategy of the fight.

#27 Arca

Arca

Sylvari Specialist

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[TRC]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Maybe not the right place to ask this but i have no idea what's killing me. This seems to happen at random, and i just get oneshot into downed, followed by another hit that kills me. Usually around the turrets. If anyone can help me figure out what kills me, i could try to avoid it next time.

This is what the combat log gives me. As you can see, very helpful as always...
Posted Image

It's not the risen land mines as they don't use Explode. They kill you with a skill labeled "Risen Land Mine"
And it's also not the Creepers, as this occurred without any enemies being nearby (Between waves at the turrets).

It has happened to me multiple times now and i'm just left scratching my head. Any help would be appreciated.

#28 Castaa

Castaa

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostArca, on 20 September 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Maybe not the right place to ask this but i have no idea what's killing me. This seems to happen at random, and i just get oneshot into downed, followed by another hit that kills me. Usually around the turrets. If anyone can help me figure out what kills me, i could try to avoid it next time.

Posted Image

It's not the risen land mines as they don't use Explode. They kill you with a skill labeled "Risen Land Mine"
And it's also not the Creepers, as this occurred without any enemies being nearby (Between waves at the turrets).

It has happened to me multiple times now and i'm just left scratching my head. Any help would be appreciated.

Could it be the rotmouths?

#29 Hybarf Tics

Hybarf Tics

Sylvari Specialist

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Me I realised that in the 15 minutes it takes to take him down, I have time to gather way more loot with a champion run than anything Tequatl's generosity can throw at me. As soon as I'm done with the titles I won't be visiting him ever again not worth my time. :surprised:

#30 davadude

davadude

Seraph Guardian

• News Correspondents
  • 1286 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[Team]

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostArca, on 20 September 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's either the rotmouths that spawn, or the tendrils.  The tendrils are still shown as unknown, and not yet as "tendrils."
Davadude - Guru Village Idiot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users