2 replies to this topic

#1 Dirame

Dirame

Golem Rider

• Community Contributors
  • 2300 posts
  • Server:Vabbi

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hey guys! New week, build. And this week I put together a build based on using the Rune of the Thief as much as tactically possible. It’s all about making your target turn to his/her backside so you can whip it real good. Check out the links to video if you want tips, tricks, the whats and the whys and if you just want the build, there’s a link to the build as well;

Build; http://en.gw2skills....KjVSrsWNoY9xsAA

Edited by Dirame, 27 September 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#2 cruzydub

cruzydub

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Kodash

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hey Dirame,

whats the name of the band in the short video section after the Pros & Cons section?
Btw, very nice build. I´m adding spectral walk instead of spectral armor 4 more mobility. think if you play well you dont need protection too much. cc is really good. and the version with well coruption ♥♥♥♥s any warri in the ass ;)

what do you think about putting only 10 into curses 4 stability on DS and DS-CD reduction instead of master of terror and take another rune set? I know then its not an "BACK"scrabber build but seems consistent. But then you dont got furious demise. could be a problem

Edited by cruzydub, 28 September 2013 - 12:24 PM.

#3 Dirame

Dirame

Golem Rider

• Community Contributors
  • 2300 posts
  • Server:Vabbi

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hey Dirame,

whats the name of the band in the short video section after the Pros & Cons section?

The track from the vid can be found here; http://ccmixter.org/...lexBeroza/43346

Btw, very nice build. I´m adding spectral walk instead of spectral armor 4 more mobility. think if you play well you dont need protection too much. cc is really good. and the version with well coruption ♥♥♥♥s any warri in the ass ;)

what do you think about putting only 10 into curses 4 stability on DS and DS-CD reduction instead of master of terror and take another rune set? I know then its not an "BACK"scrabber build but seems consistent. But then you dont got furious demise. could be a problem

If you want to go that route with your traits then I suggest taking a look at my Deathshroud build;

You can probably move some traits around depending on what you want to do (and I would suggest that you test things and see how they feel for you).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users