Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Been gone for 9.5 months, what'd I miss?


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Stopped playing just after the Christmas holidays and recently redownloaded the game. Has a lot changed since then? Have they added a lot of new content? What's there to do after finishing the story line?

Nutshell to long-winded explanations are welcome!!

#2 sjrmoo

sjrmoo

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Guild Tag:[PS]
  • Server:Darkhaven

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

There are Living Story updates every 2 weeks.  Lots of temporary content.

#3 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

View Postsjrmoo, on 18 October 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

There are Living Story updates every 2 weeks.  Lots of temporary content.

Are Twilight and Sunrise still the rarest and best-looking legendaries? Also, looks to me like they introduced ascended weapons. New grinds....

#4 ilr

ilr

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2654 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Some have estimated each Ascended weapon's total materials to cost upwards of 200g.
I believe this might be factoring in the price of power-leveling your crafting from 400 to 500.

And yes, there IS an exponential climb in cost of 400-500 compared to 300-400 crafting.
(remember when they said all leveling would have smooth curves??)

And even after reaching 500, it does not mean that price drops significantly... because you still have to keep acquiring upwards of 8-15 exotics and then salvage them with a Black Lion Salvage kit for that improved chance to get dark matter (Mystic kits often fail at this as they have a lower recovery rate).  If you haven't gotten extremely lucky and gotten those kits from your daily, then the heavily inflated cost of gems will make it rather financially unfeasible to simply acquire one with game currency.  Just a plank of spiritwood for example cost 60-80 of every log type in the game. ...which have also shot up immensely in price.

Some people have opted to gather all of these materials themselves.  But this does NOT MEAN they're getting them for free.  A lot of these materials only come from content they were not active in prior to the Ascended Grind.  Therefore Time = Money and they're still still spending a lot more money or time either way.

#5 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

View Postilr, on 18 October 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

Some have estimated each Ascended weapon's total materials to cost upwards of 200g.
I believe this might be factoring in the price of power-leveling your crafting from 400 to 500.

And yes, there IS an exponential climb in cost of 400-500 compared to 300-400 crafting.
(remember when they said all leveling would have smooth curves??)

And even after reaching 500, it does not mean that price drops significantly... because you still have to keep acquiring upwards of 8-15 exotics and then salvage them with a Black Lion Salvage kit for that improved chance to get dark matter (Mystic kits often fail at this as they have a lower recovery rate).  If you haven't gotten extremely lucky and gotten those kits from your daily, then the heavily inflated cost of gems will make it rather financially unfeasible to simply acquire one with game currency.  Just a plank of spiritwood for example cost 60-80 of every log type in the game. ...which have also shot up immensely in price.

Some people have opted to gather all of these materials themselves.  But this does NOT MEAN they're getting them for free.  A lot of these materials only come from content they were not active in prior to the Ascended Grind.  Therefore Time = Money and they're still still spending a lot more money or time either way.

Geesh. All that grinding sounds so daunting!!

#6 NerfHerder

NerfHerder

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 719 posts
  • Location:Florida

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

After the storyline/80 its all up to you. Content, right now, is cyclical. So there isn't a whole lot that you can catch up on. Catching up on your gear depends on your needs. If you have to have the best, it can be grindy doing fractals over and over, and farming mats for ascended/legendary gear. If not, you can easily get exotics+ in less than a month, with minimal effort. You should also check the TP, you can preview weapons and armor, that may be appealing and much cheaper/less effort than legendaries. In the end we are talking around 5-10% increase in stats for alot more work.

What you did miss are many bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Performance tweaks and increases, UI improvements, better loot system, and class balances have been added to the game. Many of which, someone returning might not notice. It still needs work. But, the game is much more polished than last dec/jan. Your in a good position to come back now that the cyclical events, holiday events and living story events, are set into place. The coming year should have even more new temporary and permanent content.

Anecdotally, I'm casual in the sense that I dont rush through things like some of the more hardcore players might. i take my time. I do my dailies. The rest of my time is primarily split between the living story content/achievements and WvW. I get about one to three hours of varied content daily, with more on my days off. I rarely get bored or find the content repetitive or grindy. If I do, I take a few days off and wait for the next patch. Around November-March last year my interest waned. But once the 2 week updates started it kept me busy enough to play more.

I hope that helps, and welcome back.

#7 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

View PostNerfHerder, on 18 October 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

After the storyline/80 its all up to you. Content, right now, is cyclical. So there isn't a whole lot that you can catch up on. Catching up on your gear depends on your needs. If you have to have the best, it can be grindy doing fractals over and over, and farming mats for ascended/legendary gear. If not, you can easily get exotics+ in less than a month, with minimal effort. You should also check the TP, you can preview weapons and armor, that may be appealing and much cheaper/less effort than legendaries. In the end we are talking around 5-10% increase in stats for alot more work.

What you did miss are many bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Performance tweaks and increases, UI improvements, better loot system, and class balances have been added to the game. Many of which, someone returning might not notice. It still needs work. But, the game is much more polished than last dec/jan. Your in a good position to come back now that the cyclical events, holiday events and living story events, are set into place. The coming year should have even more new temporary and permanent content.

Anecdotally, I'm casual in the sense that I dont rush through things like some of the more hardcore players might. i take my time. I do my dailies. The rest of my time is primarily split between the living story content/achievements and WvW. I get about one to three hours of varied content daily, with more on my days off. I rarely get bored or find the content repetitive or grindy. If I do, I take a few days off and wait for the next patch. Around November-March last year my interest waned. But once the 2 week updates started it kept me busy enough to play more.

I hope that helps, and welcome back.

Yeah. That's a lot to take in, I'm sure it'll come to me. Have to say upon reinstalling, found the visuals to be beautiful on my new machine even at just medium settings. They really optimized things. Few more questions:

1. Is the game staying fresh? I remember it was a huge success back in GW1. There was just enough content for hardcore and casual players alike. Plenty of dungeons and the occasional new content like the Zaishen missions that really got people to PUG and work together. Even though this obviously didn't require a whole lot of effort on the part of the devs, this mission alone really seemed to revitalize the game and keep things fresh even for veterans like me.

Is the living story doing a good job of doing the same job?

2. Is the F2P model succeeding here?

I'm hearing that the devs seem to be trying to steamroll its players toward micro-transactions. We all understand the game has overhead to pay off, but is this truly the case?

3. How's the power creep? Is it true that ascended gear might eventually be replaced by something even more difficult to obtain? Is another gear tier in the works?

4. Will we see more new quests and character classes in a future expansion?

5. Has the player base grown since launch? Issue I had with the game before my break was that many areas were often empty, leaving me with no one to help with bosses and events.

Edited by zeth006, 18 October 2013 - 08:43 AM.


#8 Illein

Illein

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Postzeth006, on 18 October 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

Yeah. That's a lot to take in, I'm sure it'll come to me. Have to say upon reinstalling, found the visuals to be beautiful on my new machine even at just medium settings. They really optimized things. Few more questions:

1. Is the game staying fresh? I remember it was a huge success back in GW1. There was just enough content for hardcore and casual players alike. Plenty of dungeons and the occasional new content like the Zaishen missions that really got people to PUG and work together. Even though this obviously didn't require a whole lot of effort on the part of the devs, this mission alone really seemed to revitalize the game and keep things fresh even for veterans like me.

Is the living story doing a good job of doing the same job?

2. Is the F2P model succeeding here?

I'm hearing that the devs seem to be trying to steamroll its players toward micro-transactions. We all understand the game has overhead to pay off, but is this truly the case?

3. How's the power creep? Is it true that ascended gear might eventually be replaced by something even more difficult to obtain? Is another gear tier in the works?

4. Will we see more new quests and character classes in a future expansion?

5. Has the player base grown since launch? Issue I had with the game before my break was that many areas were often empty, leaving me with no one to help with bosses and events.

1. They do roll out content at a rapid pace. So I suppose if that is what qualifies as 'fresh' - it surely does that. The content is lacklustre for the most part because it constantly revolves around the formulas of ancient old MMORPGs at that point, which they mocked so openly pre-release: Fed-Ex mechanics, Kill count achievements, F-Spam galore with very rare glimpses of challenge thrown into the blender (Queen's Gambit/Clocktower come to mind).

2. There is no F2P model, it's a B2P model and they started to steer you towards micro-transaction the moment they've introduced the "Infinite Coin" for the Super Adventure Box, in my books - but others will surely beg to differ. Overall it's still a very fair model, all things considered - but some things like the aforementioned coin just leave a very sour taste in my mouth, because you either buy it - or abandon the idea of getting all achievements from a particular Living Story part, because unless you had grinded your soul out during the first appearance of the SAB (which they fixed quickly, to faciliate their cash shop product) - you had no real chance of amassing enough coins through jumping puzzles to really go through this 'trial and error' ordeal, unless you stop-and-go'd with a tutorial on a second screen before every baby step you dared.

3. They purposefully left themselves enough room for another tier to be introduced should they wish to do so. We were only guaranteed there'd not be one THIS YEAR - which is over in a heart-beat and doesn't really mean anything.

4. Definitely new character classes but that'd be the far future I'd bet. And they don't plan to release boxed expansions but rather drive the Living Story that way and introduce new "expansion content" via that story telling vehicle.

5. No, it has declined, as per usual. But seems in an upwards beat by now again if Anet can be trusted on it. The circumstances that you run around for hours not finding anyone, is still a given.

#9 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

View PostIllein, on 18 October 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

1. They do roll out content at a rapid pace. So I suppose if that is what qualifies as 'fresh' - it surely does that. The content is lacklustre for the most part because it constantly revolves around the formulas of ancient old MMORPGs at that point, which they mocked so openly pre-release: Fed-Ex mechanics, Kill count achievements, F-Spam galore with very rare glimpses of challenge thrown into the blender (Queen's Gambit/Clocktower come to mind).

2. There is no F2P model, it's a B2P model and they started to steer you towards micro-transaction the moment they've introduced the "Infinite Coin" for the Super Adventure Box, in my books - but others will surely beg to differ. Overall it's still a very fair model, all things considered - but some things like the aforementioned coin just leave a very sour taste in my mouth, because you either buy it - or abandon the idea of getting all achievements from a particular Living Story part, because unless you had grinded your soul out during the first appearance of the SAB (which they fixed quickly, to faciliate their cash shop product) - you had no real chance of amassing enough coins through jumping puzzles to really go through this 'trial and error' ordeal, unless you stop-and-go'd with a tutorial on a second screen before every baby step you dared.

3. They purposefully left themselves enough room for another tier to be introduced should they wish to do so. We were only guaranteed there'd not be one THIS YEAR - which is over in a heart-beat and doesn't really mean anything.

4. Definitely new character classes but that'd be the far future I'd bet. And they don't plan to release boxed expansions but rather drive the Living Story that way and introduce new "expansion content" via that story telling vehicle.

5. No, it has declined, as per usual. But seems in an upwards beat by now again if Anet can be trusted on it. The circumstances that you run around for hours not finding anyone, is still a given.

Thanks for staying to answer my questions. It's as I expected.

I tend to use "F2P" to mean "no sub fee, but if you want extra content, prepare to pony up or grind every waking hour of your days." I'm going to guess that "Infinite Coin" is something I'll avoid indefinitely.

The power creep has me wary. If they up the item tiers even more, I'm afraid that'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Power creep was something the devs in GW1 swore off for good by keeping weapon and armor damage constant and the game 100% skill-based sans the twitchiness you see in other games. It'll certainly drive me away as I found ascended gear to be already grindy to get when it released.

I'll probably give the game another shot this weekend. Just need to find an active guild. We'll see if the updates and new content keep me!!

#10 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

One other thought on my mind: Why didn't Anet ever go the mega server route? One gripe I had with the game is that even with my server being packed to the brim, a lot of areas would be empty. I could only count on the dragon areas having enough around to help.

#11 Katsumi Kei

Katsumi Kei

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 157 posts
  • Location:Bulgaria
  • Profession:Thief
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Welcome back.
Since your initial questions have all been answered i will only add a one-two things:
1. mega server - WvWvW. It is heavy populated and enjoyed by many players, can't go away from that.
2. Infinite Coin was an item for a living story part "The super adventure box" that is gone as it was a temporary content.
3. No new areas/classes. Not expecting them soon.
4. I read on more that one place that exotic gear was intended to be hard to get, but since it failed it seems ascended is doing that job now, i see few people having the new weapons. There is no information on getting new tiers of gear.
5. Twilight and Sunrise are not the best/reraest legendaries, rararest is definatly Eternity. Also all legendaries are updates more than once so they now all look good.
6. LFG tool. <-- good stuff.


:)

Edited by Katsumi Kei, 18 October 2013 - 11:14 AM.


#12 Tevesh

Tevesh

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1002 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Why would you need help in any other areas? The game is devoid of any challenging content, not to mention doing like 99,99999999999999% of current content is a waste of time.

The f2p model is complete failure for the players. The grinds and money sinks are everywhere, and now anet inflates the economy with cheap gold so unless you are farming in one of the more efficient ways you are royally screwed on everything. Even low lvl mat prices are inflating, which is not helped by the new ascended grinds.

Quote

If they up the item tiers even more, I'm afraid that'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Worry not! There is so much wrong with the game at all levels and in all areas of design and content that no amount of stupid nonsense they put in is gonna make a difference. Unless they start charging 10k $ per log in, it's safe to say it can't get any worse.

#13 lmaonade

lmaonade

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Location:That one place with the thing
  • Guild Tag:[NGE]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

well, you don't need to get an ascended weapon, but everything else isn't worth mentioning since they are mostly gone (temporary), so if you're looking for something new to do, you get revamped world bosses, a new TA path, and grinding ascended weapons I suppose

Guess which one will take you more than a day to complete?

#14 ilr

ilr

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2654 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostIllein, on 18 October 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

3. They purposefully left themselves enough room for another tier to be introduced should they wish to do so. We were only guaranteed there'd not be one THIS YEAR - which is over in a heart-beat and doesn't really mean anything.
I can vouch for this.  The exact quotation would be very hard to find but it's there somewhere on the official forums.
...Possibly from Colin or Linsey IIRC...



View Postzeth006, on 18 October 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

One other thought on my mind: Why didn't Anet ever go the mega server route? One gripe I had with the game is that even with my server being packed to the brim, a lot of areas would be empty. I could only count on the dragon areas having enough around to help.
There has been constant requests for an "Underflow" system, basically to replicate how "districts" worked in Gw1 to allow players to ignore their specific server instance and instead join a version of that Zone where everyone is automatically guested into the same instance together for maximum population for the that zone.  (and more instances created when that one fills up, just like Districts).

So far not one single Developer has even batted an eye at the constant requests for such a system.

Edited by ilr, 18 October 2013 - 10:23 PM.


#15 Datenshi92

Datenshi92

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2335 posts
  • Location:Somewhere
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Let's see now:
  • Game still feels grindy
  • Gear-progression just got one level up with the new craftable Ascended gear
  • Max level still remains the same
  • A bunch of Living Story events happened, few which are worth pointing out. Even if they were, you're too late to get whatever content they may offer
  • World Bosses are getting revamped (Teq was the first)
  • Dungeons are farm-worthy now, giving you 1g per each path - keep in mind the 24 hour limit though
  • There's a few more mini-games (Crab tossing and betting on moa races)
  • The RP community in the Tarnished Coast remains pretty much the same, with its ups and downs - top spots are the Inns in Divinity's Reach though do so at your own volition (hotspots for trolls and all sorts of "bad" RP too)
  • Champions now drop special chests with varying rewards for your level and a karma vial
  • Dailies were changed and no longer drop those sweet 4,5k karma jugs, but a small vial instead
  • There's an official LFG too now - just open your friend list and click on the person with a magnifying glass icon
  • Magic Find gear has been removed and replaced with other stats. MF is now account bound and you can only increase it by salvaging stuff. Each item you salvage has a chance to dropping some "Essence of Luck" that you can use. To see how much MF you have, check your "Hero" tab, the one with all the stats. Its the Clover icon.
  • There's new hairstyles for each race but are only obtainable using either Makeover or Hairstyle kits, that you buy from the cash shop (or Black Lion Chests if you're lucky)
  • There's an account bound Wallet now - what this does is packs all your gold, karma, laurels, dungeon tokens and Honor Badges into one single tab. The days of stuffing your bank slots with badges and tokens are over, no longer will you have to worry about transferring money from one character to another. Its all simplified now for your convenience (Except now you'll probably start pilling up all sorts of T7 crafting mats in your bank instead)
And that's all I can think of right now.

Edited by Datenshi92, 19 October 2013 - 01:19 PM.


#16 ilr

ilr

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2654 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

View PostDatenshi92, on 18 October 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

  • World Bosses are getting revamped to be more challenging (Teq was the first)
I'd say this qualifier is somewhat misleading.  All the "safe" places everyone used to stand during World Bosses, are still there.  The only exception being the inquest Golem2.0 in Maelstrom. (but there's still a few of them off to the side).  In all cases of World Boss changes, they were simply given a LOT more hitpoints to scale with attendance. Maw and Shatterer expecially (which many find just as boring as Fire Shaman now)... and in nearly all cases a count-down timer was added just like Teq meaning it will fail if all in attendance don't meet the DPS-Check required to drain that huge HP bar in time.

That's not the broader definition of difficulty.  That's not really even a good definition of a Coordination check.  It's mainly a Gear-check which probably does a good job of incentivizing the need for Ascended weapons but doesn't require players to become more skillful.

#17 ExplosivePinata

ExplosivePinata

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 176 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TRA]
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

If you're a pessimist you could say it only takes 9 months to make a baby (miracle of life). ANet haven't made a baby.

They have added achievements though.

Edited by ExplosivePinata, 19 October 2013 - 01:32 AM.


#18 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostExplosivePinata, on 19 October 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

If you're a pessimist you could say it only takes 9 months to make a baby (miracle of life). ANet haven't made a baby.

They have added achievements though.

Wasn't hoping for a baby, but a puppy would be nice. I'll see if it's worth staying for next couple of weeks.

#19 zeth006

zeth006

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

Few more questions

1. To get my luck % up efficiently, do I need to be extracting ectos from rares and salvaging those using black lion salvage kits? Is there a cheaper and more efficient way? I'm guessing I'll need to do my dailies too...

2. Is dungeon token farming still the cheapest way to get rares and/or cash from selling said rares?

Thanks in advance, guys!

#20 Red Omen

Red Omen

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Location:Texas
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[Five]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Reposted from another thread asking a similar question.

View PostRed Omen, on 02 October 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

Here is a list of every patch released since launch on the official site. Most of what's listed is temporary content.

The wiki also has an archive of all patch notes.

I don't know of any really dramatic changes to engineer or mesmer, but here's a summary of new things:

- Magic Find is no longer a stat that's available on gear. If you had anything with Magic Find, you have to double-click it and pick a new stat array. Salvaging blues and greens will sometimes give you essences of luck, which you can double-click to increase your account-wide Magic Find stat.

- Earning achievement points will grant you a chest full of stuff, with a new chest every 500 points. You'll get one chest per day until you've reached your total.

- Each unique world boss will give you a guaranteed rare once per day. They're a little more difficult now, and they have a fifteen-minute timer. Except Tequatl, who is really hard. Don't expect to beat him without organizing about a hundred people over voice chat.

- All champion-level bosses drop a guaranteed chest. Champion-farming trains typically form in Queensdale and northwest Frostgorge Sound (starting at Drakkar Waypoint).

- Dungeon loot has been changed so that it's less profitable to run one quick path over and over (i.e. CoF p1), and more profitable to several different paths. As you've noticed, there's an in-game LFG tool.

- Scarlet Briar is the new diabolus ex nihilo. Every few hours, she and her minions will invade a zone for 45 minutes, which turns into a massive farming run. This month, Twilight Arbor Forward/Up path has been replaced with a new, much more difficult path focused on breaking into her facility.

- If you have access to a large guild, you can take part in guild missions - bounties (finding and killing bosses), treks (finding locations), puzzles (group jumping puzzles), rushes (obstacle courses), and challenges (group events) - to earn guild commendations. They can be used to buy, among other things, new ascended trinkets.

- The weapon-crafting professions - Weaponsmith, Huntsman, and Artificer - have been extended from rank 400 to 500 so that you can craft ascended weapons.

I'm probably forgetting some things, but those are the major permanent additions off the top of my head.

Since that post, there's been the Halloween update this past Tuesday - new Living Story elements and a return of Halloween zones like the Labyrinth, Clock Tower, and Lunatic Inquisition, accompanied by a comprehensive skill patch and QoL update. I also neglected to mention the account-wide wallet for all currencies, including gold, karma, and dungeon tokens.

#21 ilr

ilr

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2654 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Postzeth006, on 19 October 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

2. Is dungeon token farming still the cheapest way to get rares and/or cash from selling said rares?
As was pointed out above.... a diminishing return / cooldown timer was added ACCOUNT WIDE to repeating dungeons.  So no you can't simply run COF1, switch through 4 other Alts and keep COF'ing for the same token.  You can't even do that for the Gold reward.  So you basically have to settle for the 6 quickest dungeon paths in the game, and stop for the night after they're all done.  And considering how the dungeons are structured, there's a few where there's only one quickest path ... or you would need a dedicated Speedrunning guild to make the next quickest path in that dungeon (Arah 2 for example) succeed quickly without glitching. (the more people glitching any section, the sooner it gets patched now or that path removed entirely under Anet's new "living story" doctrine).


I won't go into details on the whole Luck track thing b/c I'm too biased on it.

Edited by ilr, 19 October 2013 - 09:32 PM.


#22 Tevesh

Tevesh

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1002 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

View Postilr, on 18 October 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

  That's not really even a good definition of a Coordination check.  It's mainly a Gear-check which probably does a good job of incentivizing the need for Ascended weapons but doesn't require players to become more skillful.

Yes - the small amount of people who both care and are good enough to actually analyze and improve are forced to get better gear to carry the blue masses who can't be bothered with getting dps gear, not dying and pressing more buttons than auto-attack once. For those types, nothing has changed, as long as there are people around who dont suck donkey balls and thus will carry them during the events.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users