I am NOT supporting or stating that any of the following info is true, and none of it should be taken as a truth 'till proven by actual update release notes by ANet!!!
To support this, I'm also providing a link to german Gw2 website (on which it wasn't removed, unlike some.. *cough*).
"NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT
Changes to Crafting
- Armorsmith, Tailor, and Leatherworking can now be leveled to a rating of 500.
- Ascended material refinement recipes are unlocked at a rating of 450 to craft.
- Ascended insignia recipes are available for purchase at all master craftsmen and require a rating of 500 to craft.
- Ascended armor recipes are available for purchase at all master craftsmen and laurel vendors and require a rating of 500 to craft.
- Crafting discoveries for exotic armor have been reset to allow for rediscovery that gives bonus experience and facilitates leveling to a rating of 500.
- The collection in the bank that holds ascended crafting materials has been expanded to hold new materials.
- Journals for precursor weapons can now drop anywhere precursor weapons can currently be found. These journals serve as recipes to craft precursor weapons.
- Players will now receive a unique book upon completing a legendary weapon telling the personal story of its creation.
- Players who have already crafted a legendary weapon will receive a book telling the story of its completion in the mail. Players who have sold their legendary weapons will still receive a book.
- Precursor weapon drop rates have been slightly increased.
- Shards of Legend now drop from Rank Reward Chests, Match Win Reward Chests and Daily PvP Reward Chests.
- Shard collectors have been added to the Heart of the Mist near the glory vendors. These vendors accept Shards of Legend for legendary PvP weapons and other rare items.
- The glory awarded for completion of a match has been slightly increased to better reflect the time each match takes to complete.
- The price of Rank Reward Chests has been slightly decreased.
New Items and Promotions
- The Upgrade Extractor is now available in the Consumable category for 70 gems each, 5 for 300 gems, or 25 for 1400 gems. Upgrade Extractors will separate one upgrade component from one item. The item will be bound to that character after extraction.
- The Ascalonian-Leader Finisher is now available in the Upgrades category for 600 gems. This finisher creates a ghostly captain who commands a phantom army to trample your opponents in PvP and WvW.
- The Cute-Quaggan Finisher is now available in the Upgrades category for 700 gems. This finisher creates a pink quaggan who delivers fatal cuteness from atop a geyser of water to your opponents in PvP and WvW.
- The Skritt-Scavenger Finisher is now available in the Upgrades category for 500 gems. This finisher creates a skritt thief who rifles through your opponent’s pockets in PvP and WvW."
Main reference: http://gw.gameplorer.../#ixzz2kxIFp8FZ
Edited by Quantum Energy, 18 November 2013 - 01:20 AM.