• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 junpinox

junpinox

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

So I bought GW2 Heroic Edition from walmart brand new, still in the wraping and everything, and when i unwownd it from the plastic and opened it the only thing in the box was a "Installation Manual" and disks 1 & 2. I installed the game and thought it would be a good idea to create an account while the game was being patched. As I arrived at the register website it was asking me for a serial code in order to create an account. I have read everything possible inside this installation manual and every text on the box and there is no serial code or anything indicating a serial code.

I was hoping somebody can help me figure out how to fix this problem or how to get in contact with the creators of this game.

Side Note: When I tried to go to the support page of the GW2 website to post this same subject it required me to create an account...which required me to have a serial code...which is what i need to create the account to create the topic of not having a serial code. .-.

Please help ASAP. Thank you

#2 Quaker

Quaker

Technician

• Technicians
  • 3244 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Guild Tag:[n/a]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

I don't know the specifics of the "Heroic Edition", but usually the code is on separate card with a scratch off box, or a 'break-out' tab, or some sort of thing like that. Make sure you check every piece of paper/plastic that came in the box to see if there's a code on it, possibly hidden under scratch-off or break-out pieces.
Of course, there's always the possibility that you actually got a box without a serial code in it, in which case you should be able to get a code from support by sending them proof of purchase. Someone else on here should be able to tell you how to contact support without going through the account creation process. They'll probably want a picture of the box, and/or receipt, and/or whatever, so hopefully you kept all that stuf.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gw2, serial code, issue, register, new, cd, hardcopy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users