Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3314 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

As we announced back in December , we’re down to just four releases to go in the current storyline of living world. The first of those four releases is nearly upon us, and we wanted to help take a moment and look back at the key moments that have brought us up to this point as a refresher before we dive-head first into countdown to the big finale:

https://www.guildwar...f-guild-wars-2/

#2 MazingerZ

MazingerZ

Golem Rider

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2274 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CYRL]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

That came off more like a bear that hibernated after the Wintersday 1.0 re-release and is just now waking up and reminding the world that its still there.
It's okay to enjoy crap if you're willing to admit it's crap.
Every patch is like ArenaNet walking out onto the stage of the International Don't Kitten Up Championship, and then proceeding to shiv itself in the stomach 30 times while screaming "IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

#3 Veji

Veji

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

Cool.  Flaming plant robots that shoot poison?  Ew...maybe shes making dark gundams or something.  That would be neat, but then we would need gundams too!

#4 Gyre

Gyre

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

"...one final moment that will change the face of Tyria forever."

New skins in gem store?

#5 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3314 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

Seems like there is a official thread on the front page now, shouldn't we close this one?

#6 Arkham Creed

Arkham Creed

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2247 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Guild Tag:[Yarr]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

I remember over a year a ago when I first created my character, and that voice over wherein he spoke and said "this is my story." Sadly it seems that was only true until about level 20, because after that he became little more than a supporting figure, with real start of the personal story, and now the living story, being random plant-people nobody likes. Its funny how Arena Net has a habit of killing off their only good characters, and then trying to promote their worst to superstars.

#7 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3836 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AWWW]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

To the news!

(thread in the news section)

Little Mabel won't be able to be here it's our worst fear. She's busy working on her garden that she's growing up in space.

Why hello there forumite. Would you like me to review some moderation you did not agree with? Never fear! PM is here! Want to be a better poster? Check on this link! And this one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users