• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Has anyone else been affected by the map exploration bug?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Arcade Fire

Arcade Fire

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

This started 16 days ago. The day of the LA invasion patch. They added two new POI's into LA that apparently completely ♥♥♥♥ed the world exploration reward system and does not reward the gifts of exploration upon completion.

There's been many threads on forums about it and people have sent in their share of tickets. It's been 16 days. No one has gotten their gifts and anet has stopped bothering with responding to tickets let alone acknowledging the threads (apart from their shitty copypaste generic response that basically tells you to go map chantry even though that isn't the issue).

I'm a little annoyed that i've had to wait over two ♥♥♥♥ing weeks for this when I know that if this was something that impacted gem store sales it would get fixed in a heartbeat.

They sent out a mail early on stating that they'd mail out gifts of explorations to those affected post-patch date but they haven't. I've literally just been waiting for the past two weeks for anet to give me my gifts so I can actually do something in the game apart from the shitty subpar LS content.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users