Kelossia

Pale Tree Seedling

• Community Contributors
  • 4 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[EDGE]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

I have recently started up a site - www.todyeforguildwars2.com - where players can post up pictures of their characters with dye combinations. The submission of dyes is done through a simple form - with no sign up necessary. You can also view and filter the submissions by dye color, armor type, race, gender and profession - this is visible after you click on View Dye Combos.

I started out the site as primarily for viewing dye combinations as there were already great sites detailing armor fashion but not for specifically viewing certain dye types. However after feedback from Reddit - I decided to incorporate other filterable/searchable elements. I will need to update the submissions submitted prior to the change which I will do sometime this week.

I'd also love feedback / suggestions for the site.

I have a links section too - so if you'd like to link your GW2 Fashion or General GW2 site, let me know.

Visit www.todyeforguildwars2.com today =)

Edited by Kelossia, 12 May 2014 - 11:19 PM.

#2 raspberry jam

raspberry jam

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 4947 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

This site is... beautiful and pretty awesome! :)

#3 Kelossia

Kelossia

Pale Tree Seedling

• Community Contributors
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

Thank you :) The submissions have gone a bit lower now - thinking of possibly giving away weekly or bi weekly dye packs to those who submit combinations just to get things rolling along better.

#4 Kelossia

Kelossia

Pale Tree Seedling

• Community Contributors
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:58 AM

I have updated the site with weekly dye pack giveaways to those to submit dye combos:

Win Guild Wars 2 Dyes

Each week, everyone who submits a Guild Wars 2 Dye Combination has a chance to win a Dye Pack consisting of:
  • 1 Rare Dye
  • 2 Uncommon Dyes
  • 2 Common Dyes
Winners will be announced every weekend and listed on the site. Entries each week close and restart on Saturday at 12am PST.

Rules / Information
  • You must provide your full username when submitting your dye combo (so I can send you the dye pack if you win)
  • You must submit your own dye combination
  • All entries will be auto assigned a number according to submission date – a random number will be generated to choose the winner
  • The more submissions you put in that week will give you more chances of winning

#5 Da-Noob

Da-Noob

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

I like the designs people have setup. I uploaded mine and apparently great / creative minds do think alike because I saw quite a few midnight blues combined with the redemption orange color that I use on my mesmer.

#6 HederaHelix

HederaHelix

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

Uploaded my Guard. ^^; Love this site.

#7 Kelossia

Kelossia

Pale Tree Seedling

• Community Contributors
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Thank you :) You submissions look really awesome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dye, combination, combo, color, colour, dyes, style, armor, fashion, gw2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users