• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BirDee

BirDee

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:12 AM

So I came back recently and I am loving it, I have played GW since release off and on (through various accounts because retrieving account info was impossible). As I am playing again I realized with a smaller (much smaller) community, we should coordinate days/times to do things among ourselves. With the guild leaders being the ideal targets of this post, I was hoping you all could stamp here times we could all meet and queue for events knowing everyone else would be doing the same thing.
For example: Tues/Thur/Sun nights AllianceBattle, All Day Monday Jade Quarry, All Day Wednesday Fort Aspenwood.... Like I said these are examples, whoever has the large guild (the large population) should pick times that work best for them...

Just an idea.

Will check back to see if anyone likes this idea or not.

-
Bir D

Edited by BirDee, 21 May 2016 - 06:13 AM.

#2 bsoltan

bsoltan

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:00 PM

We now have a Discord server setup for ease of letting each other know when you're online so we can organise things.

Join us here: https://discord.gg/012qJMmNoqAwZ04VH

If you don't have Discord its a fairly new free voice and text chat client aimed at gamers.

#3 shasgaliel

shasgaliel

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Is actually Fort Aspenwood still on? I remember being European that it was active in the middle of the night for me. I guess I need to try discord :P

#4 Marty Silverblade

Marty Silverblade

Asuran Acolyte

• Moderators
  • 86 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:32 AM

FA events get organised every now and then. Keep an eye on reddit and maybe also the discord to find out when they're happening. It may also be worthwhile checking for random groups when FA is the ZCombat mission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users