• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tarasicodissa

Tarasicodissa

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:30 PM

Edit: I am no longer in search for a guild, since I got an invitation a couple of days earlier. You can ignore the post, thanks.

Hi there!
I am a GW2 veteran who was really interested in the backstory of our world and decided to try out the original GW. I have all campaigns, so far I've finished prophecies and nightfall in NM. I'm still pretty new to the game, don't understand a lot of things and could use a helpful guild. Eventually I'd like to get into speedclearing of elite areas (as I love speedclearing dungeons/fotm/raids in GW2), but I still have a long way to go and lots of things to learn.

My current goal is to score as many HoM points as I can and if possible, obtain GWAMM. I'm in no hurry, I can comfortably invest hundreds/thousands of hours into the game in the following years. As long as there's some interesting content for me, I will play. :) Currently I have about 4k hours on my main GW2 account.

I am from EU, so my active playtime is usually somewhere between 8:00 and 22:00 CET. Some days I play in the mornings, some days in the evenings.

Not sure what impacts kurzick/luxon have, but if I had to choose, I would prefer kurzicks since I find myself doing stuff related to them a bit more. Also - the bigger, the better. :) I would love to be a part of a huge alliance, since there would always be someone to help me out and answer my noob questions. :D

IGN of my main (warrior): Mighty Taras

Edited by Tarasicodissa, 07 September 2016 - 05:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users