It's not about whether or not they care, it's about being professional.
At a certain point, 'professionalism' can turn into 'soullessness'. Kind of like big companies like Activision/EA. They're such a regimented company with such a strict hierarchy, nothing can be said about their game by any member of staff without it going through <insert number here> PR guys in suits.
I don't want ArenaNet to turn into that. So keep going with the in-jokes and laid-back developers, I say!
Ofc people will be complaining. I bet we will see all these:
Here is his list of topics we will see:
10. Why doesn't anyone heal at dynamic events?
9. Cash shop is pay to 2 win... proof inside
8. This game need addons.
7. Dodging is stupid... bring back tanks.
6. What do you want to see in the first expansion?
5. Things that needs to be fixed or GW2 will die.
4. @devs - things you need to do to balance PvP.
3. We told you about this in beta and it's still not fixed.
2. W...T...F... where are the raids?!?!?!?!11!1
1. It's just like WoW.
If you look the video description, you see that GW2G has already got spot on number 5. XD