- Warderobe being account-wide feature making it easy to pick, select and apply skins.
- Crafting UI got improved, now you can easily check the needed base ingredients for items.
- Talking about UI, you may have forgotten, but the character's stats information was updated, it gives more info now than it used to.
- Finishers have their own tab, you can view all of them. Doing PVP that is a very cool thing to have.
- Megaservers - one of the most major PVE changes so far. I personally did not see people in low lever maps (after launch ofc) before this feature was added.
- Living story having story journal and being re-playable now.
- Achievements got a good chunk added to them and are way more clearer now having explanations and pointing you to zones. (Still, i don't like the last change when they merged bunch of them in the same categories. )
- PVP-PVE unification - that and the new PVP gear UI are, in my PVX point of view, a better system than before. I don't know about the hardcore sPVP-ers. Talking about that - PVP reward tracks are a good addition.
- A major re-balance of gear , traits and skills. Also adding 40 new traits to the game.
davadudeMember Since 20 Aug 2009
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 08:37 PM
- Group News Correspondents
- Active Posts 1344
- Profile Views 28340
- Member Title Seraph Guardian
- Age 18 years old
- Birthday February 15, 1996
davadude hasn't added any friends yet.