PREPARING FOR THE POINT OF NO RETURN
TenTonHammer has had an interview regarding the upcoming updates of the Living Story. Arenanet's Bobby Stein and Steven Waller weighed in on some of the story instances of the next updates, as well as their ambitions for future updates and mistakes from past updated. You can check out the full interview here.
One of the main things for me going into this new season is whether we can expect answers to the side plots that people didn't notice or fully understand. There’s a large amount of strands still left untied:
- Where is the Master of Peace going?
- Where were the Zephyrites heading?
- What was the golden glow from the Zephyrites Airship?
- Why has the ship carrying that glow been looted?
- What lead Aerin to pursue the Master of Peace in this way?
- How will Marjory deal with Belindas death?
- Will Majory and Kasmeer be the same?
- How will Eir and Brahams relationship continue to improve after fighting together in the Shiverpeak Mounts?
- What is to become of Rytlock?
- What did the vision the Commander saw involving the golden chamber full of crystals mean?
- How will the battle against Modremoth shape up after the attack upon the Pale Tree and the Avatar?