Firstly, I have to repeat what others are saying. Rox looks like she's had her face nipped and tucked 20 times more than she should have. What on earth is that thing? She's one ugly kitty. If her eyes were toned down significantly, it would not be so bad.
Braham... well he's a badkitten mofo if there ever was one. Dat mace.
Training missions sound fun, and I'm looking forward to the new missions. And hey, as long as we don't have any conversation cinematics, we don't have to look at that... thing... (Rox).
And here I was thinking "Hmm, Rox, Rytlock's "training partner", development incoming?" I'm not shallow, if she was an ugly female (like the ones with those cool horns coming out of the chin/eyebrows/cheeks) she would be tolerable. But I'm sorry, those eyes are completely unnatural.
1. Guardian (Mesmer in PvP)
3. PvE dungeons (although they are getting better)
4. 8 Seems pretty robust to me
5. 4 I often find bugs, but nothing gamebreaking.
6. WvW Like it, but I prefer to do it with certain people that are not always online, will need to go out and find new WvW partners I guess.
7. 10 Never had a better social experience.