All I'll say is that if you are skeptical, watch the video evidence.
Before we get started
A lot of people seem hate on Rangers, and this is most likely because of the average Longbow using Juvenile Brown Bear shitty pug that we all know and hate. When played correctly, Ranger is a ♥♥♥♥ing monster.
- Sword - Primary DPS weapon. Very strong DPS, but it comes with a catch. You'll really have to practice to get used to the autoattack and the timing that the evades require.
- Warhorn - Used for the Blast finisher, Fury, and Swiftness.
- Axe - Primary supplement to Sword. Path of Scars is incredible.
- Dagger - Swap to this if you need the evade from Dagger 4. Dagger 5 can also be used to aggro mobs from a distance. Swapping will also cancel your Sword chain, so you will get an evade on command. If you have high latency, this may not work as smoothly though.
- Longbow - Yes, really. Lead off with Barrage and then Rapid Shot before swapping to Sword. DO NOT USE BEARS
- Berserker's Trinkets
- Berserker's Weapons
- Berserker's Armor with Ranger Runes
- Sigil of Force on your Sword
- 10% Sigil on your Axe
- Sigil of Force and a 10% Sigil on your Longbow
- 6 Marksmanship. I, VII, XI
- 5 Skirmishing. I, V.
- 3 Nature Magic. IV.
- Healing Spring
- Troll Ungeunt
- Quickening Zephyr
- Signet of the Wild
- Sic 'Em
- Rampage as One
- Frost Spirit (It's fixed now!)
- Curry Butternut Squash
- Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
- Dungeon Potions - Duh.
- Seaweed Salad or Asparagus and Sage Salad