For the necromancer, we felt that a few traits and skills were too powerful, while others were lacking in efficacy. We brought down some of the raw DPS conditions that necromancer enjoys, while also maintaining their pressure and sustain elements. The necromancer’s mobility will remain where it is currently, as we want the Necromancers to be focused on sustaining themselves through death shroud, siphoning health, and slowing down their opponent’s ability to act.
- Mark of Blood. Removed 1 bleed in PvP only.
- Signet of Spite: Removed one bleed.
- Spite 15 – Death into Life. Increased conversion from 5% to 7%
- Spite X – Chill of Death. Increased trigger threshold from 25% to 50%.
- Curses IV – Weakening Shroud. Increase recharge from 15 to 25.
- Curses VIII – Banshee’s Wail. Increase cooldown reduction from 15% to 20%.
- Death 5 – Reanimator. Decreased cooldown from 30s to 15s.
- Death VIII – Reaper’s Protection. Decreased the cooldown from 90s to 60s.
- Death 25 – Deadly Strength. Increased conversion from 5% to 10%.
- Blood Magic 25 – Blood to Power. Decreased health threshold from 90% to 75%. Increase Power from 90 to 120.
- Soul Reaping II. Vital Persistence. Increased reduction of life force drain from 25% to 50%.
- Necromancer: Signet of Vampirism
- Signet of Vampirism. Passive – you get healed everytime you get hit with 1s internal cooldown (around 300 heal per hit). Active put a 25 stack siphon debuff on the target that lasts 5 seconds. Any ally that attack the target will siphon life from it (also 1s internal cooldown). The debuff only lasts for 5 seconds so the maximum you can siphon yourself is 5 attacks. The siphon also deals damage so it is a nice added DPS boost. Target has a mark on their head so you will know if you get this debuff on you.