1) I'd add a world event with an interesting boss fight to every zone, without timers (using random number generation, creating large windows), and using a notification system alerting players when a map is beginning to play the world event system.
2) Re-write the game's scaling algorithm to make all enemies a good challenge, but to cause enemies such as Tequatl and elite veterans to be fairer and beatable by smaller groups.
3) Make southsun cove and all new maps part of the world completion.
4) Re-write the AI scripts to allow enemies to use a mechanic called "voice," in which they can form groups during encounters, and have scouts that can fetch like-specied back-up.
5) Re-vamp dungeons to REQUIRE completion of all events and removing ability to skip parts or glitch out sections.
6) On a dungeon related note... fix that damn ball-disappearing graphics glitch in CoF.
7) Focus on optimization for larger groups, continue removal of culling.
8) Begin creation of new game-modes for organized PvP, add support for GvG.
9) Allow community to create custom game-modes based on existing variables, and allow them to edit maps and objectives.
1) Maintain current foruming policy for official forums, keeps it nice and clean of circlejerk discussions.
2) Hire a small group of bug testers (like GW1 firstlook group), to play patches and test content.
3) Allow all staff to freely express their feelings to the community without repercussions, to ensure good communication.
ZCKSMember Since 28 Mar 2012
Offline Last Active Nov 22 2013 08:45 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1284
- Profile Views 3741
- Member Title Seraph Guardian
- Age 25 years old
- Birthday August 12, 1988
The ass end of nowhere... AKA Kansas
Video games, hunting, drinking, weed, shooting & blowing sh!t up.
Isle of Janthir