There are a few good games that really impressed me. Some are :
1. MEGATEN (Shin Megami Tensei - Imagine) : This MMO is sort of set between the Shin Megami Tensei games and all I can say is that it's amazing! It is one of the most unique games ever. The gamplay is incredible. The leveling is nice. The most incredible thing in it is the "class" you choose for your character. Because there is none (hahah!). Yes there are no "fixed classes" so you don't have to go tank or dps necessairly or healer. You can mix classes and so on. Do you want to be a warrior? Then get all the skills for warriors but you can also get a debuff from the hexer class or one or two heals from the healer class. Basically it's a game where you can choose to mix classes and get skills from "mage" even if you are "ranger". It is F2P and it's really nice.
2. AIKA Online : Aika online is really one of the most fun games I have ever played. It's revolved around a class and a "pran". The pran is very interesting. It does not fight and it can not be killed. It's a pixie basically that evolves more and more until she is a child (perhaps in the future until she is a woman all in all). Her clothing and her nature and personality decides what she's more inclined to do and so on. She might give you extra damage or extra healing abilities or extra toughness.
3. SWTOR : I just started playing it now so can't comment but it looks great!
4. S4 League : It's an interesting shooter. Quite fun.
5. Real life : Possibly one of the greatet things ever. It's got 3D grapichs, extensive maps to explore. Lots of lore and story and content. Over 7 billion players.! (^.^)V
rusticgamerMember Since 02 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Sep 11 2014 06:04 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 96
- Profile Views 2559
- Member Title Knight of Ascalon
- Age 19 years old
- Birthday June 2, 1995
Games, Chemisty, Martial arts and music.