Conflicting stuff once in a while, like 1 dev saying all glory will be removed and another saying you can still spend it until the feature update.
So I'd like to know if I'm on the right track here.
- After the March 18th update goes live, you cannot earn glory anymore.
- Glory boosters will be removed (As a reward? Should've done that earlier then.. Or all, like the 100s in my bank?)
- However, you can still spend the glory you have until the feature update.
- The glory reward guy w/ dungeon armor will stay until the feature update.
- Until the feature update, you can still craft skins in the forge.
- Only the skins in the pvp locker will stay (Mats/boosters/etc. will be deleted. What about what you're wearing?)
- I still have a Chalice of Glory. Use it now? Will it change functionality? Be deleted?
- I got a Massive Achievement Chest on-hold. What'll happen with the pvp-rewards in that?