As a ranger I did it at 43. After some painful attempts this is what I did.
1. Make sure you have Axe/Warhorn in your offhand and longbow on your other set. Make sure you have Frost Trap, Vipers Nest, Spike Trap Equip.Polar bear as main pet and any other bear as second.
2. Clear All minions first
3. Send in pet to aggro Queen. While she is aggroed and back turned get to within 10 feet or so. Drop all 3 traps in one spot then get on other side of traps.
4. Swap pets, this brings her aggro on you. Get her into your traps then start running circles until your new pet has grabbed aggro.
5. Once your new pet has aggro swap into bow and hit her with all you got, swap back into Axe/Horn and hit her with hunters call and drop traps stack again.
6. Repeat until dead
Few other tips. If she aggroes you too fast for those rotations to work drop traps while running, leaving a path of them for her to followset. Sorta like
[Queen] (T ) (T) (T) [You]
Also while a bear has aggro, in my experience they can survive long enough to get your companion back on his feet if need be. Just drop your traps before you rez so they are ready to go if your pet dies.
Hopefully its obvious you should heal anytime you need to?
FallensbaneMember Since 17 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Feb 27 2013 02:52 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 4
- Profile Views 544
- Member Title Pale Tree Seedling
- Age 35 years old
- Birthday March 3, 1980
Fallensbane hasn't added any friends yet.