- PvE, you usually dont have to chase down enemies. Swap Agility Training for Pet Prowess.
- The passive signet effects are so good, that you will hardly ever use the active effect short of fat fingering the keyboard. Swap Signet Mastery for Steady Focus.
- As long as you have 30 BM, Natural Healing is too good to pass up.
- Pet choice, except in specific situations calling for something else, I go with one ranged pet and one melee pet. With 30 BM/20 Skirm your pet has a lot of resiliency. You can swap the bear for a cat for single target damage, or a drake for cleave. Also, the regen on the fern is a duration stack with healing spring, not intensity. Healing spring already has pretty good up-time, so a different support pet might be better.
- Masters Bond is strictly open world. If you dungeon crawl, swap this out.
ylistraMember Since 14 May 2012
Online Last Active Today, 09:07 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 141
- Profile Views 955
- Member Title Asuran Acolyte
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown