Ok, so I was stacking +1 Agony Infusions over the last few of days. Now I thought I could fuse them together to make one big infusion. However, I also asked myself if it's worth it money wise or if I should just sell the +1 infusions and buy a big one from the AH. I made a few calculations:
- 250 +1 Infusions approximately lead into 1 +9 Infusion.
- A +9 Infusion costs 20g in the AH as of now.
- The selling price for 250 +1 Infusions is about 10-12g
- The costs for 125 Thermocatalytic Reagents, that you need to get from 250 +1 to 125 +2 already cost ca. 18,75g.
So going the first fusing step would already make me lose more gold than selling the +1 Infusions in the AH and just buying the +9 Infusion. It's of course much more loss when I count in the further steps until +9.
Is my math somehow off or are the infusions in the AH really that underpriced? I don't get it.
MirageeMember Since 02 Jun 2012
Offline Last Active Jul 23 2016 03:22 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 980
- Profile Views 17855
- Member Title Sylvari Specialist
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown