As we all know, Anet has been very silent about the changes they have done to the dungeons, maybe they were scared to see the players reactions...we do not know why, but we have certainly noticed and seen the changes.
It would be helpful to see what changes in different dungeons you players have found to help eachother by discussing these changes and how to work around the new added things in the dungeons (tactics etc).
Ill start with CM storymode dungeon:
- More mobs in general
- Mobs that cast bombs have been added
- Most Mobs now have knockdowns
- Mobs now do geater damage
now have higher health or defense
general aoe damage by mobs are bigger (red circles)
- New champions
- Added more dogs and they now cause fear and cripple (before they only had knockdown)
- has been added that you need to finish to continue the dungeon
The difficulty is now severly higher, and reward you get is now 21.000 (ish) experience and 13 silver.
Feel free to post changes you have noticed and how the difficulty level has changed.
NumberOneEUMember Since 19 Jun 2012
Offline Last Active Dec 19 2012 01:20 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 20
- Profile Views 314
- Member Title Fahrar Cub
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
NumberOneEU hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show