- The music is awesome is most parts of the world and is on-par or even better than Skyrim/morrowind music.
- The mounts are nice and something I'd like to see implemented in GW2, aslong as they stay modest and not over the top.
- The graphics, art, armor and weapons all feel like they really belong in the TES universe.
- In Cyrodill the WvW map is huge and castles feel like real castles instead of the small buildings we have in GW2 (except SM ofcourse)
- The quests are so absolutely boring, and long stretched to give you a sense of longevity while in reality alot of steps have nothing to do with the main story but are just there to fill time.
- The imperial race being locked behind a pay-wall
- Huge death timer in Cyrodill
- Cyrodill being almost empty apart from the settlements
- Quests not sharing resources with other players
- The 3 factions at war means that again you can't visit other factions their lands untill you reach lvl50.
- The gear treadmill
- The combat feels like you constantly hit thin air, there is no feel of impact
- The game is laughably easy, even the so called dungeons where the devs said you need multiple people to be able to manage enemies are so easy even to solo them.
- No true PvP as there is in GW2, which is something I miss alot.
- The graphics are decent but there are certain options (viewing distance being the most obvious) that are extremely lacking
- The crafting isn't all that interesting
All in all I'll certainly play it once more when it goes F2P (just to play the stuff I didn't have the chance to play in the closed beta) and imo it won't be long till it goes F2P.