- Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon
- Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia
- Group C: Colombia, Greece, Cote d'Ivoire, Japan
- Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy
- Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras
- Group F: Argentina, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria
- Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
- Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic
I'll start. Imo group G is the toughest, but I wouldn't call it group of death. Maybe I'm biased as a Germany supporter, but I see no traditional group of death, so I go with group G as the hardest. Group B is certainly number 2 after that.
My first guess for the winner of the whole thing: Brazil. Despite them being my go to number 2 team (not because of their success, it's because I have family there ) I also think they are incredibly strong again and they have the home advantage. They stomped their way through the Confed-Cup and I'm sure they can do the same in 2014.