This is my second day over the course of a week trying this. It's fun, I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm losing a lot of money, but I'll figure out how to balance that out eventually.
What I don't understand is the timing of some things.
1. How often do they change sides? Will a server eventually be matched up with 2 other servers because those 3 servers are the best? Or all they 'always' shuffling them?
2. There's the 3 server borderlands, and the EB. Is a given server always in the same place on the map, or do they shuffle those up? Do they shuffle them around even if your server is matched with the same other two servers over time?
3. In EB, do you always start in your same corner, or are those shuffled around? Are they relative to the location of your server's borderlands?
1. Before it was every 24 hours. Now it's every week with the matchups changing on Friday night in the US I remember. Saturday morning for us Pacific islanders.
2. Locations depend on the color your server have been assigned.
3. From player observation colors are most likely given out based on ranking.
If your server is ranked 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, then you are assigned green
If your server is ranked 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, then you are assigned blue
If your server is ranked 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, then you are assigned red
We believe this is due to the very different landscape of Eternal Battlefield for each of the three servers.
Green is usually the highest ranked server in any matchup and it is quite clear that green is assigned to a somewhat more disadvantaged position on Eternal Battlefield.