Here is my fun d/d Elementalist:
There is no doubt that I will use something like this for PvE because it is just fun, but I know I may need to trim some fat for PvP.
1. I love the conjures, and I have never gone down while using the fiery greatsword, and it slaughtered legions. I traited for 10 more charges, so I thought a second conjure would take more advantage of it. I am open to whichever and would switch the fun, crowd-controlly hammer for the extra-ranged, healy bow or the more defensive shield. I was using hammer to pop into annoyance mode and to chase and pin people down for my teammates to finish.
2. I like the d/d a lot and I can be very mobile. I also get along nicely with attunement swapping.
3. I chose my utilities and heal for freeing myself, and the signet and hammer for slowing others down. I also thought the passive toughness helped a lot.
4. Those hidden class changes that were on the main page do good things for this setup, especially the daggers and the heal.
I hate how I go about itemizing. I picked a very bland runeset that buffs 2 mains traits instead of anything flavorful or utilitarian. While I do good damage and am not too glassy, I feel like I could be missing out on some amazing mechanics.
I use a lot of power, and I wanted to use plenty of toughness/vit, and it looks like my precision and condition damage were just an afterthought, even though I use traits that apply condition on crit and someone is always burning.
For those gems, I did not really use all different types, but I selected possible options. I'm not sure which gem is the best. I don't really know how I should balance. Traits one thing and gear another? or all defense? more condition damage or precision?
All I have seen from this site is generous and constructive input, so I know I will appreciate anything ya'll may offer. Thanks!
DerKompMember Since 16 Aug 2012
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 23
- Profile Views 448
- Member Title Fahrar Cub
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown