PvX - PvP Division - Exploration - Dungeons - Community
Clockwork Gaming Website
"A game is a game - I'd rather be playing one among close friends who value me"
Key information summary:
- Small as of now - Recently established (Around 8 Members)
- Operations: PvP, PvE, WvW, and a guild dedicated to sPvP
- You will never be kicked due to your personal life schedule (People have lives, and we won't kick you for not being able to make a dungeon run. We're your guild members, not your mother)
- Members are friends, not your boss. We're silly, but can be serious if need be.
- Server: Dragonbrand
- Close-group of friends for years brought from several games
We are a friendly group of Guild Wars 2 players that have stuck together for years now to form a strong, close, tight-knit group. You can often find us messing around on map chat, Leading in WvW, getting parties together for dungeons, and much more. Most of us don't have any plans to rush to max level, or to farm our brains out for days on end. We're playing the game as an adventure, a journey. Arenanet put a lot of work into it, so we're taking our time.
We're a relaxed, sometimes crazy guild that focuses on the bonds we make over our voice chat and in-game. We strongly value the importance of actually having fun in the guild you decide to join. It's a game, you play it to have fun, it's NOT a second job.
With all that said, we're a mixed group. Sometimes we can be serious, working hard to get a dungeon done, or we could be singing gannam style while trolling our local aussie. It's all up in the air.
- Guild emblem
- Guild armor
- Boosts (We'll work on these once our numbers swell)
- Guild Vault
- Politics Level 3
- Economy Level 3
- Architecture Level 3
- Art of War is handled by our PvP Guild, The War Machine
Region and Server
If I had to say we have a primary region, it would simply be American standard time, although we get aussie's and others in the guild. We don't discriminate on your time zone, and have multiple moderators recruiting in "off times" for such players.
We play on the server: Dragonbrand
Goal: To reach a fair-number of active players, while maintaining our community and numbers to a realistic level so we don't have to have anyone feel isolated, or unimportant. Community is honestly important to us.
How do I join the guild?
There are multiple methods of getting in contact with us.
Primary method: Go to our website, and register using the Existing User Registration (Main Application section is incomplete)
- Private Message me on the GW2GURU forums.
- Send an ingame mail or private message to Thanatos.3412