No I didn't take stacks into account for the maths I've done. But with Perception stacks, Berserker +Scholar is better for sure. And for Bloodlust I assume Assassin/Zerk + Scholar is better that Berserker with Ranger runes
You build makes mesmer useless for fractals.
Does it make mesmer as a class bad there? No, only makes your build suck even more.
When you say build, are you talking about the traits? If so, I'm afraid you're wrong. 6/6/0/0/2 - 6/5/0/0/3 - 6/4/0/0/4 and 6/4/0/4/0 is the main builds you want to use now on mesmer. For gear, you mainly want 2 sets now. Berserker + Scholar if you can stack Perception, else Assassin/Zerk (Assassin on Armor and Weapon, Berserker on Trinkets). You can stack Bloodlust with the Assassin/Zerk set.
Wall of reflection as better reflect? Really? Are you serius? Narrow wall with time cast for which I need to move to cast it in proper place?
Feedback is just instant, block everything from outside and inside great spell
Add to it focus skills. You can't be serious if you think that in reflect guardian wins. (your build loose, but only because it's stupid build)
Well what Brazil say is that Guardian can maintain all the reflection an organized group need. And atm, the only reason to bring mesmer in a record run is because of portal pretty much.
1. WoR uptime is lower,
2. Guardian can't use reflect from distance, at start
3. Feedback and warden has higher radius or working which gives more space if you want to reflect and deal damage.
1. Guardian have access to WoR + SotA, so he can use WoR first, then Shield, and when Shield is down he can usually use another wall
2. Why do you want to use reflect at the start for a boss fight? That's just stupid. Any good mesmer wait for the attack to reflect to use Feedback / Curtain. The only part where using Feedback from distance I can see is Uncategorized, but again you usually have a thief to avoid fighting the harpies.
3. Since we usually stack and LoS mobs, that argument isn't valid either.
Argument about phantasm dying is just a pure LOL. Because they die (but they still half of your source of damage) you just ignored them as a whole (assasin gear + strange traits + long cd) to get ... 8% damage buff for direct damage and you even have balls to call it a "meta build".
For Stealth, you bring a Thief, not a Mesmer. But I agree boon stripping is pretty good, but only useful against dredge and for the Ascalon fractal.
I don't see why you wouldn't take Empowering Mantra. Since the point you bring a mesmer in the first place is for reflect damage, so you want to take everything that boost your reflects.