Not with the current poor implementation. I bought most every outfit in gw1 due to the way they were implemented there. I won't touch them in gw2 due to the implementation.
- They cost more then in gw1
- There is no storage for them
- There is no NPC to reclaim them whenever (thus you can accidentally lose one permanently via deletion. That's a real cash loss).
- Can't wear on more then one character (with npc in gw1 I could claim an outfit for any of my characters at any time).
- They can't be worn over armor (they should have a checkbox by each part allowing that part, if checked to overwrite the current armor part in that slot's look).