I've been having this issue ever since I installed Windows 8.1.
1. installed windows.
2. installed NVidia drivers.
3. noticed my drivers were crashing 2-5 times a day.
4. uninstalled the basic drivers that Windows 8.1 come with.
5. uninstalled NVidia drivers and restarted.
6. installed the NVidia drivers again.
Still have the problem, but a little less than before. Now it's down to about 1-3 a day.
Let me know anything you need to know, thank you!
CubeMember Since 20 Dec 2010
Offline Last Active Apr 18 2015 03:19 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 590
- Profile Views 9381
- Member Title Sylvari Specialist
- Age 22 years old
- Birthday January 12, 1993
A Web of Lies
If you want pictures of the Guild Wars universe, feel free to go here: worldoftyria.tumblr.com
Ring of Fire
- Website URL http://worldoftyria.tumblr.com/