1. Download the files from here and unpack the rar file somewhere on your computer for later use.
2. You should have the following folder/files in the rar file (or where you unpacked it):
3. Now, depending on how the game folder layout looks there's a few things you need to think about when copy pasting these files to a game folder.
First of all, as I already mentioned earlier in this thread if there is a bin folder the following files must be in the bin folder:
4. Now that you copied the files you wanna change the SweetFX settings, which you do in SweetFX_Settings.txt. You can copy paste existing settings from the web or come up with your own.
1. Download the configurator here.
2. Unpack it somewhere.
3. Run it
4. Click add game.
5. Click inject SweetFX (This does what we did in the manual part automatically.)
6. Change settings in main window, press save and start the game.
Remember that SweetFX only works for 32 bit applications atm. There's some early versions of 64 bit SweetFx out there but I haven't gotten them to work for a lot of games.
If you want something to test it out with you can check out the settings I'm using for gw2.
And here are the settings https://www.dropbox....ttings.txt?dl=0